Have you put on your poker face? Here's how to upload your poker image and see your competitors face to face.
The first time you sign up for your PokerStars account, you will be given the option to select an image to be displayed to other
players at the poker table.
- Click Select Image.
- Find a suitable picture from a directory on your hard drive. How do I grab a poker image off the Internet?
- Click on that file, and press Open.
- Please wait while the selected image is loaded into memory locally to display.
- Now you need to drag the selection box over the area of the image you wish to display. The smaller window at right shows you what image will appear at the table.
- Once you are satisfied with the image in the smaller window, press OK.
- Continue with the rest of your registration. Once your image has been screened for suitability, it will show up along with your User ID (nickname) at the tables.
If you are unsatisfied with the image you selected during registration and wish to change it
(or if you did not select an image during registration), you can do so by clicking Select/Change Image
from the Account menu. Select Change Image, and follow the steps outlined above. Click Save when
you are finished.
A player's poker image is similar to his User ID (nickname) and it is used to identify him to other players at the table.
If you are unhappy with your current image and decide to change it, please choose your new image carefully.
We do not allow for an image to be changed more than once, except in special circumstances.
That's all there is to putting your face in the game! Visit Poker Avatars for instructions on how to take an image off the Internet to use at PokerStars.
How do I grab an image off the Internet?
Perhaps you're surfing the Net one day, and find a great picture you'd like to use at PokerStars. Here's how to save that picture
to your hard drive.
Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox:
- Drag the mouse cursor over the picture and right-click.
- Select "Save Picture As..." (or "Save Image As..." in Firefox).
- Give the picture a name, and type that name in the field where it says "File Name".
- Select the directory in which you intend to save the image. Click the field next to "Save In:" and select (C:).
- Now press Save.
- That's it! When it's time to upload your picture to PokerStars, remember in which directory you saved the image (in our example,
the C: directory).
Our poker software is easy to install and has the best features.»
Check the software news for the latest poker software enhancements.»
PokerStars award-winning support team is available to answer your questions 24-7. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Help and FAQs
Make your first real money deposit and start playing at PokerStars. Deposits are fast and secure.
How to Deposit