crackin_ty cracks Red Spade Open for $247K
Fifty-five bucks. It will buy you a decent meal. It is good for a night out at the movies with your best guy or gal. It might buy you groceries for a few days, if you're frugal and don't mind some generic items. Or, you might consider buying into the Red Spade Open when it comes around.
That's what Austria's crackin_ty did this weekend. The $55 tournament entry was good for more than a couple chicken breasts and some crackers. A lot more. In fact, crackin_ty could end up buying groceries for everybody he knows and still have a lot of cash left over.
Up against nearly 25,000 people, crackin_ty topped the field and picked up $247,378 in cash in yesterday's Red Spade Open.
If you're not familiar with the event, the $55 Red Spade Open always guarantees $1 million in prize money. First place is always at least $200,000.
While the Red Spade Open isn't a regular event, it pops up every once in a while. Keep your eye on the Red Spade Open page to see when it's coming next.
Congratulations to crackin_ty for his big win this weekend.
1. crackin_ty (Austria) $247,378
2. rosekqq (Spain) $137,284
3. Dw4ine (United Kingdom) $94,233.60
4. Forest Will (United Kingdom) $68,024
5. litofcas11 (Lithuania) $46,998.40
6. nathwest (Sweden) $33,393.60
7. digiturk55 (Netherlands) $25,972.80
8. Groei-lekker (Netherlands) $18,552
9. RiverMegl (Denmark) $13,666.64