What can you get for less than $1? Life-changing money!
When I was in college, I frequented a bar that had something called Penny Pitcher Night. I don't remember the details (surprise!), but the scheme went like this: you go to the bar, you give the barkeep a penny, he gives you a pitcher of beer that you'd come to regret later. Regret notwithstanding, it was a pretty good deal.
These days, it's harder to find a bargain like that. I bought a small inflatable dinosaur the other day for $1. I picked up some plastic Elvis sunglasses and a flimsy spatula for the same price. These are only lasting memories because I put the sunglasses on the dinosaur and spanked it with the spatula.
I've said too much.
So, how about this? You tell us the greatest thing you can get for less than $1. Post a picture of it on Twitter or Instagram and tag the image #MicroMission. The ten best entries will get $22 MicroMillions Main Event tickets. That ticket will get you into a $1 million guaranteed tournament where the first prize will be at least $75,000.
Meanwhile, Team Pro Raymond Wu has this lottery ticket. So he has that going for him.
Ready to roll? Make sure you read this first.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition will run between 5th - 16th March 23:59ET
- You must be 18 years old or older to participate and have a valid PokerStars ID
- Your pictures cannot contain nudity, the image of anyone under the age of 18, illegal substances, alcohol, or the use of any other company's intellectual property
- The prize is non-transferable
- If you submit a picture, you are agreeing that PokerStars can use it in subsequent promotional material
- PokerStars reserves the right to amend and cancel this promotion at any time
Brad Willis is the PokerStars Head of Blogging