Top Three with Celina Lin
Team PokerStars Pro Celina Lin is such a regular in Macau that she now considers it her home. She started frequenting PokerStars Macau events in 2007 and has enjoyed a string of impressive results ever since.
"I've been doing well there particularly in the Macau Poker Cup series which runs several times a year." Celina explains. "I've played in nearly every one and I've been fortunate enough to win the Red Dragon main event twice. I became the first player to do so with my second title coming just this past June."
If you're considering a visit to Macau, then naturally, Celina has you covered when it comes to asking for advice about all that this city has to offer. Here is a collection of Celina's top places to stay, party, eat, play and visit in Macau.
Where to stay in Macau
1. Banyan Tree
2. The new Sands in Taipa
3. Hotel Okura
Where to party in Macau
1. Club Cubic at City of Dreams
2. Lion's Bar at MGM
3. Belini Lounge at The Venetian
Where to eat in Macau
1. The Jockey Japanese Restaurant
2. Antica Trattoria Italian Restaurant
3. Old Shanghai Restaurant
Where to play poker in Macau
1. PokerStars Macau
2. Poker King Club at StarWorld
3. Wynn Macau
Places to visit in Macau
1. St Paul's Ruins
2. The National Park to visit the two pandas that were donated by China
3. Hac Sa Beach (Black Sand Beach)