Terms and Conditions: Truth or Bluff
Truth of Bluff Contest
1. This contest ("Contest") starts Tuesday, 30th January 10:00 ET until Thursday 22nd February, 23:59 ET ("Duration").
2. You must be at least 18 years of age (or the legal age of majority where you reside) to be eligible to participate.
3. A total of four video clips ("Videos") will be published on the PokerStars Twitter account [@PokerStars], one on each of the following dates: Tuesday, 30th January, 6th February, 13th February, 20th February 2018.
4. In each Video, a card with an inscription or image will be presented to a PokerStars Team Pro, who must describe the visual image ("Truth") or describe an unrelated image ("Bluff") to another Team Pro member. That PokerStars Team Pro member must then decide whether what has been described is the 'Truth' or a 'Bluff.'
5. For you to enter the Contest and participate, you must decide whether the Team Pro is telling the Truth or Bluffing and tweet either the word 'Truth' or 'Bluff' along with the hashtag #PlatinumPass and your [Stars ID]. Only entries submitted via public accounts on Twitter will be accepted as an eligible entry ("Entry"). Failure to do so will result in your Entry being declared void.
6. Answers to each day's Truth or Bluff Video will be announced on PokerStars' account at 10:00 ET on the following days - Friday, 2nd February, 9th February, 16th February, 23rd February 2018.
7. All Entries will receive a ticket to register into a PSPC Freeroll taking place on Sunday, 4th March 19:00 ET on the PokerStars client ("PSPC Freeroll").
8. Each week 20 randomly-selected players will also win a ticket into the $11 Sunday Storm. Tickets will be credited within 48 hours.
9. You are permitted to submit 1 (one) Entry answer only, for each question, making a total of four (4) Entries with 1 (one) answer for each.
10. One eligible Entry will entitle you to a 2,000 starting stack ('Starting Stack') in the PokerStars Players' No Limit Hold'em Championship (PSPC) freeroll (PSPC Twitter Freeroll Giveaway).
11. You will be allocated additional chips to the total value of 3,000 (First Boost) for two correct Entries, which combined with your Starting Stack will now be 5,000.
12. You will be allocated additional chips to the total value of 5,000 (Second Boost) for three correct Entries, which, combined with your Starting Stack and First Booster will now become a starting stack of 10,000.
13. You will be allocated additional chips to the value of 10,000 for four correct Entries (Third Boost), which, if combined with your Starting Stack as well as First and Second Boosts will now become a starting stack of 20,000.
14. So long as you submit one eligible Entry or if all your other Entries are incorrect, you will not be prevented from receiving a Starting Stack.
15. All eligible Entries received will be credited with tournament tickets for the PSPC Freeroll. However, you must personally register to take part in the PSPC Freeroll as this will not be done automatically for you.
16. The winner of the PSPC Freeroll will be awarded a Platinum Pass which includes:
o $25,000 entry to the PSPC event,
o six nights' accommodation at Atlantis Resort, Nassau, in The Bahamas, and
o $2,000 in travel and on-site expenses.
Standard Platinum Pass terms apply: http://www.pokerstarslive.com/pspc/terms/
17. You must have a verified Stars Account in order to claim your Platinum Pass (should you win one) and we reserve the right to conduct security checks to confirm the owner of the Stars Account is the individual taking part in this Contest.
18. The following consolation prizes will be offered:
- 2nd to 9th finishers - $215 Sunday Million ticket; and
- 10th to 300th finishers - $11 Sunday Storm ticket.
19. All prizes that form part of this Contest are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or other amounts or prizes. .
20. You are prohibited from engaging in or arranging any deals of any kind with any one taking part in this Content and/or as part of the PSPC Freeroll.
21. Any decision that we make in relation to this Contest shall be deemed final and is not subject to appeal.
22. We reserve the right to modify the rules of this Contest at any time.
23. This Contest is not in conjunction with or tied to any other promotions or contests that may be running at the same time or other times.
24. No purchase or deposit is necessary to enter this Contest.
25. Employees or family members of employees at The Stars Group are ineligible to enter.
26. Only one entry per week (Tuesday, 10:00 ET - Thursday, 23:59 ET) will be permitted for this Contest.
27. In the event of the submission of multiple Entries from one person in relation to any one question, only your first Entry response will be accepted.
28. You must not permit or allow another person to take part in the Contest on your behalf.
29. You must have a .com Stars Account if you wish to take part in this Contest and you must be the registered owner of the Stars Account.
30. By entering this Contest, you hereby confirm and agree that you wish to be bound by these terms and conditions.
31. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter Inc.
For more general T&Cs visit: pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/terms
This Contest is brought to you by Rational Entertainment Enterprises Limited
Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ.