EPT9 Prague: Alexander Babich takes biggest chop in Event #23
The majority of the side events have been chopped heads-up here in Prague, but this one went three-way with Russian Alexander Babich taking the the largest slice for €28,250. The two-day tournament paid out 10 places with EPT Barcelona third-place finisher Konstantin Puchkov scoring a min-cash.
Event #23, 14-15 December
Game: NLHE 30 minute levels
Prize pool: €92,150
1. Alexander Babich, Russia, €28,250
2. Linas Petruskevicius, Lithuania, €17,000
3. Vitaly Veltmander, Russia, €16,500
4. David Cabrera, Spain, €8,350
5. Jakub Michalak, Poland, €6,450
6. Giuliano Bendinelli, Italy, €4,600
7. Sirzat Hissou, Germany, €3,650
8. Jaspreet Panchni, UK, €2,750
9. Yujung Choi, Korea, €2,300
10. Konstantin Puchkov, Russia, €2,300
Click through to see all side event results, live reporting, news and interviews of the main event here and coverage of the €10k High Roller right here. Follow the @PokerStarsBlog Twitter account to keep up to date wherever you are.
Rick Dacey is a staff writer for the PokerStars Blog.