EPT Deauville: Kent Lundmark back into winning ways, scores €12,280
Kent Lundmark is back to tournament winning ways on the European Poker Tour. The Swede won EPT Barcelona back in Season 7 more than two years ago. A series of nine final table finishes have been clocked up since then, three of which have been heads-up losses (or wins if you're looking at scoring a runner-up spot), but the elusive first place had been evading him. If you look below at the big shiny picture you'll see that he's broken that hoodoo.
EPT9 Deauville, event #13
Date: 5 February 2013
Buy-in: €300 + €100 + €40
Game: NLHE turbo bounty
Prize pool: €37,772
1. Kent Lundmark, Sweden, €12,280
2. Stevan Sudar, France, €6,800
3. Amin Charef, France, €4,155
4. Isabel Baltazar, France, €3,025
5. Ayaz Manji, Portugal, €2,450
6. Laurent Lazarides, France, €1,900
7. Bryn Kenney, USA, €1,510
8. Andreas Bolling, Germany, €1,120
9. Miljan Miljanic, France, €830
10. Jesus Blanco, Spain, €830
11. Julien Robert, France, €755
12. Miguel Rodriguez, Spain, €755
13. Thomas Couquet, France, €681
14. Sacha Moise Marciano, France, €681
Click through to live coverage of the EPT Deauville Main Event. Check out all the festival results from EPT Deauville. Follow the @PokerStarsBlog Twitter account to keep up-to-date with all the PCA action.
Rick Dacey is a staff writer for the PokerStars Blog.