EPT9 Deauville: Benjamin Juhasz takes down the €2k to book a €57,800 win
Every stop on the EPT is jam-packed full of events and sometimes chunky scores can sail by almost without notice. Just take a look at Benjamin Juhasz who notched up the first win of his live poker career - and his biggest score to date - with a €57,800 first place win over Simon Mattsson. German Sebastian Gohr, who's been putting in some good appearances this season, and EPT London runner-up Steve O'Dwyer both made the final table.
EPT9 Deauville, event #29
Date: 8-9 February 2013
Prize pool: €165,120
1. Benjamin Juhasz, Hungary, €57,800
2. Simon Mattsson, Sweden, €33,020
3. Saul Berdugo, France, €19,810
4. Lionel Cohen, France, €14,860
5. Sebastian Gohr, Germany, €11,560
6. Julien Di Pace, France, €8,260
7. Vasili Firsau, Belarus, €6,600
8. Steve O'Dwyer, USA, €4,950
9. Enver Abduraimov, Ukraine, €4,130
10. Andras Kovacs, Hungary, €4,130
Click through to live coverage of the EPT Deauville Main Event or you can take a look at the High Roller reports. Check out all the festival results from EPT Deauville. Follow the @PokerStarsBlog Twitter account to keep up-to-date with all the EPT action.
Rick Dacey is a staff writer for the PokerStars Blog.