EPT9 London: Georges Yazbeck back to winning ways, tops event #16
To find Georges Yazbeck's last win you have to scroll back to 2009 when he took down a €2,000 side event at the EPT Grand Final. Yazbeck's win will do Lebanon no harm in retaining their EPT Country of the Year status, which has been helped by two of his countrymen making the EPT Deauville final table. Two more are currently among the final 14 players in the EPT London Main Event. Links to live coverage below.
EPT9 London, event #16
Date: 15 March 2013
Game: NLHE turbo
Prize pool: £67,900
1. Georges Yazbeck, Lebanon, £23,750
2. Rudi Johnsen, Norway, £14,940
3. Juha Helppi, Finland, £8,830
4. Georgios Theodorou, Cyprus, £6,450
5. David Rudling, UK, £4,750
6. Florence Allera, France, £3,400
7. Justas Semaška, Lithuania, £3,060
8. Leon Campbell, UK, £2,720
Rick Dacey is staff writer for the PokerStars Blog.