EPT Deauville: Samir Hadad wins turbo and €55,750 ahead of Joni Jouhkimainen
Scoring a €55,750 turbo win is quite a way to make your virgin first cash. Samir Hadad last night beat a field of 83 who had bought into the €2,150 turbo to top a final table which included the aggressive young Finn Joni Jouhkimainen, who we last saw in the last three of EPT Barcelona (along with Ilari Sahamies and Mikalai Pobal).
EPT9 Deauville, event #10
Date: 4 February 2013
Game: NLHE turbo
Prize pool: €159,360
1. Samir Hadad, France, €55,750
2. Salvatore Ciccarelli, France, €31,870
3. Giorgi Kitessashvili, Georgia, €19,120
4. Joni Jouhkimainen, Finland, €14,340
5. Saber Makram, Lebanon, €11,150
6. Bouali Saiah, France, €7,980
7. Roman Romanovskyi, Ukraine, €6,370
8. Ivan Tikhov, Russia, €4,780
9. Phu Phuoc Truong, France, €4,000
10. Florence Mina Dinin, France, €4,000
Click through to live coverage of the EPT Deauville Main Event. Check out all the festival results from EPT Deauville. Follow the @PokerStarsBlog Twitter account to keep up-to-date with all the PCA action.
Rick Dacey is a staff writer for the PokerStars Blog.