PCA 2013: David Bernstein beats the turbo for another PCA final table
This time last year David Bernstein was at the final table of the PCA Main Event where he finished seventh for $260,000. This year his final table was just perhaps a little less exciting and certainly less lucrative. Bernstein picked up $5,780 for his win in event #38: $300 turbo.
It's Bernstein's third recorded live cash and this time he actually gets a trophy. Well done, Dave.
PCA 2013 event #38
Date: 13 January
Game: NLHE turbo
Prize pool: $16,500
1. David Bernstein, Canada, $5,780
2. Igor Malkin, Russia, $3,640
3. Rogerio Martins, Brazil, $2,140
4. Claudio Bottan, Italy, $1,560
5. Lawrence O'Brien, Canada, $1,160
6. Georges Hajjar, Brazil, $820
7. Jacob Soriano, USA, $740
8. Barbara Cooper, Canada, $660
Jump through to the PCA Main Event coverage, the $25,000 High Roller or take a look at how Scott Seiver won the $100,000 Super High Roller. Catch up with side event results, news and views by clicking here. Follow the @PokerStarsBlog Twitter account to keep up-to-date with all the PCA action.
Rick Dacey is a staff writer for the PokerStars Blog.