PCA 2013: Win a TCOOP ticket with @PokerStarsBlog
Pick a horse. Let 'em run. Win a TCOOP ticket worth $27. Easy.
We're giving away five $27 TCOOP tickets to tweeters that successfully pick the PCA winner. All you need to do is tweet us your answer to the @PokerStarsBlog Twitter account. And even if you don't get the right pick you can get another TCOOP ticket through this deposit bonus.
Just follow the instructions below to enter our Twitter TCOOP competition to be in the running for one of the free tickets.
1) Check out our coverage of the PCA Main Event. Check the line-up of remaining players, chip counts and style of play. Decide who you think is going to win. Alternatively, pick a name at random and cross your fingers.
2) Go to the @PokerStarsBlog Twitter account and hit follow. Then tweet us the full name of your horse followed by the hashtag: #PCAhorse Do not forget the hashtag!
3) Only enter once. Multiple entries will be disqualified, so no Twitter-bombing!
4) Entry is open until midnight ET (11 January) but...
5) One of the five tickets will go to the first person to have picked the correct player. The remaining four tickets will be drawn at random from the remaining correct tweets. Will you wait until late in the day or will you try to be the first to flag a name?
We'll notify the winners in the days following the PCA so keep an eye on your Twitter account. The editor's choice is final and there is no cash prize alternative. You will need a real money PokerStars account to play TCOOP.
Rick Dacey is a staff writer for the PokerStars Blog.