2017ACOP: Super High Roller Early Bird Special
The Asia Championship of Poker is the Far East's biggest stage for high stakes poker and this year is sure to be the biggest yet as the 2017 ACOP features five events with buy-ins of USD $10,000 or more:
- Oct. 21-23: HK$800,000 (~100K USD) Super High Roller (Shot Clock, Unlimited Re-Entries)
- Oct. 23-28: HK$100,000 (~13K USD) Main Event (25M GTD)
- Oct. 24: HK$300,000 (~40K USD) Single Day High Roller (Shot Clock, Single Re-Entry)
- Oct. 26-28: HK$80,000 (~10K USD) Mini High Roller (Shot Clock, Unlimited Re-Entries)
- Oct. 27-29: HK$250,000 (~32K USD) High Roller (Shot Clock, Unlimited Re-Entries)
For those competing at the highest level, we have a terrific Super High Roller Early Bird Special as follows:
- Pre-register for the Super High Roller and you will enjoy complimentary hotel nights* for the full duration of your stay throughout the 2017 Asia Championship of Poker.
- Funds must be received by no later than October 6, 2017.
Want to register? Have more questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2017 Asia Championship of Poker takes place at PokerStars LIVE Macau from October 13-29, 2017.
Follow us on Twitter at @PokerStarsMacau with hashtag #2017ACOP
*Terms & Conditions
Maximum of 17 complimentary hotel nights between the dates of October 12-30, 2017.
Players must participate in the 2017 ACOP Super High Roller event or may be charged for cost of hotel accordingly.
Hotel is at The Countdown Hotel (formerly Hard Rock Hotel) at City of Dreams Macau and subject to availability. If sold out, alternative arrangements will be made at a nearby hotel.
Super High Roller Early Bird Special hotel nights are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.