Let the high rollers have their fun. The real action, as you well know…is in freerolls.
And we have a big one to announce that might just fling you into SCOOP for the price of, well… a couple of hours of internet connection.
If you don’t want to read to the end (and there’s a good reason why you should), here’s everything you need to know.
- A special SCOOP freeroll this Sunday to get your series started
- More than $20K worth of SCOOP tickets to be won.
- Win a SCOOP Main Event ticket = 1 ticket worth $1,050 to the Main Event Medium OR one of 89 tickets worth $109 to the Main Event Low
- A guaranteed $215 ticket to each finalist
- SCOOP tickets for hundreds of others: Top 495 win tickets
The tournament kicks off at the following times, so make a note depending on your time zone.
- 14:02 ET
- 19:02 BST
- 20:02 CET
Also note that there are only 15 minutes of late registration. So make sure you’re there for the start, or not long after.
To make sure you have your seat you can register from today… with the doors opening at 11:00 ET, or 16:00 BST, or 17:00 CET.
BUT… you will need password.
The only place to get that is on the @PokerStars twitter feed, which you’ll find around about now, as you read this.
You can click here to go there right now. Or scroll down a little more for the complete list of pay-outs.
1st: $1,050 SCOOP ticket
2nd: $530 SCOOP ticket
3rd-9th: $215 SCOOP ticket
10th-99th: $109 SCOOP ticket
100th-198th: SCOOP $55 ticket
199th-297th: SCOOP $22 ticket
298th-396th: SCOOP $11 ticket
397th-495th: SCOOP $5.50 ticket
Again, here’s that link to the Twitter account. Go on, go register now. And then let us know how you get on.
Good luck! And Happy SCOOP!