I lost my password!
Last Updated 06/30/2015 12:09:51 EDT
You can reset your password by going to the main software screen, clicking on ‘Login’ and then on ‘Forgot Password/Stars ID?’. Enter your Stars ID (nickname) or registered email address and click on 'Submit'. If the details were entered correctly, you will receive an email to your registered email address with further instructions.
If this does not work, we will be able to issue a new password as soon as you verify your identity as the account holder. Just email support with the subject line 'Password Reset' and include 7 or more of the following details:
- Your Stars ID (nickname)
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Your registered email address
- The phone or mobile number(s) registered to your account
- The postal address registered to your account, including street name and apartment/house number
- The approximate date of your account creation
- The platform(s) you used to play on, e.g. Desktop (Windows or Mac), Web Client and/or Mobile (iOS, Android)
- Have you ever provided documents for verification or authentication purposes? (Yes/No)
- The last 4 digits of the payment method that you previously used to deposit
TIP: You should always email us using the email address which has been registered and validated on your PokerStars account. This allows us to access your account information and give you the most accurate response.