Here’s where you’ll find PokerStars release notes for the latest software update (as of Wednesday 8 December 2021).
Home Games Revamp BETA
- As part of our ongoing commitment to continuously improve our player experience, we are launching a new and improved interface for PokerStars Home Games.
- The revamped feature is currently available only on a web based interface and for limited juristictions. If you are playing on our COM/EU sites then you are welcome to try out the new feature by navigating to https://www.pokerstars.com/homegames or https://www.pokerstars.eu/homegames from your web browser.
- As we validate the technical aspects of the feature and take on early customer feedback we plan to expand the rollout to our Desktop and Mobile clients in early 2022.
- Included in the Home Games revamp is an exciting innovation – The ability to play in Video chat tables allowing Home Games players to connect and interact with each other in a much more engaging fashion.
Neymar/PokerStars Kick Off
- Various visual improvements including the addition of animations when progressing through levels.
- New card design for mobile app
- Updated logic for Poker 7-Day Accumulated Buy-in Limits (.FR)
Back to Top
- Fixed a bug where players would be returning to the main lobby instead of the tournament lobby, after checking tournament details.
- Fixed an issue where keyboard wouldn’t open after disabling player & dealer messages.