There are good reasons why Progressive Knockout tournaments are all the rage right now:
- There’s tons of action
- You don’t have to cash to make money
- You get rewarded for busting people!
That’s why the always popular Bounty Builder Series is headed back stateside, running from Friday, May 13th through to Monday, May 23rd.
There’s $2 million guaranteed in prizes across three states (PokerStars .PA, .MI and .NJ) with $1M guaranteed on .PA alone.
Every event on the three schedules is a PKO tournament, but that doesn’t mean there’s a lack of variety. From Mini Bounties to Last Man Standing tournaments, Bounty Adrenalines to Win the Button PKOs, there’s something for everyone.
Highlights of the Bounty Builder Series 2022 include:
- $300 and $50 Main Events on Sunday, May 22nd (two-day events)
- $1,000 buy-in High Roller in each state
- Six trophies up for grabs in each state (five trophy events plus one for the overall bounty leaderboard winner)
- Deposit freeroll satellites in each state for the Main Event
BRUSH UP ON YOUR BOUNTY BUILDER KNOWLEDGE
Check out the full schedules below.