Road to 100 Billion: The Million Dollar Hand
microulis69 wins the 100 billionth hand for $103,800!
The 100 billion Mega Milestone hand has been won by Greece's microulis69 for an incredible $103,800. The hand was dealt at a $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em table, and there were also huge prizes for everyone else dealt in, with five other players each winning a minimum of $12,460. An additional $830,790 was also awarded to those playing at the same game/stake as the big one, and over a million dollars was also paid out to hundreds of players dealt into other Milestone Hands in the lead up to 100 billion. See the PokerStars Blog for a report on how the Mega Milestone played out.
The 100 Billion Hands Celebration isn't over yet. See here for more on what's happening next!
We are about to reach the end of the Road to 100 Billion, and to celebrate you can take a share of up to $2,000,000 in cash prizes in our biggest-ever Milestone Hand promotion!
The Mega Milestone will be the never-before-seen Million Dollar Hand. The winner of hand 100BN will receive at least $100K, with those dealt in receiving a minimum of $10,000. In addition, they will receive a prize of $2,000 per VPP earned at the table in their last 50 hands!
Once all prizes for the Mega Milestone have been calculated, the remainder of the Million Dollar Hand prize money will be split across all other players seated at the same game, betting structure and stake when the hand was dealt (for example: $0.10/$0.25, No Limit Hold’em). It’s called the Stake Share, and it’s your best ever chance of being part of milestone hand history!
There will also be 300 regular milestone hands that are set to award a further $1,000,000 in prize money to ring game players. The prizes will be paid out every millionth hand from hand #99,700,000,000 onwards. For an explanation of the prize money on offer, visit the Examples page.
Here are some tips on how to increase your prize money during the Milestone Hands promotion:
- Play on more tables - If you are able to play on more than one table at a time, you will increase your chances of being dealt into a milestone hand.
- Play longer sessions - The size of the prizes depends on the number of VIP Player Points (VPPs) you have earned while sitting at the table. Try to take a seat at a table well in advance of the next milestone hand to increase the amount of your potential prize.
- Loosen up - you earn VPPs every time you contribute to a raked pot. The more pots you play in, the more VPPs you will earn. Learn more about earning VPPs on our VIP Club pages.
- To increase your chances of winning a Stake Share, try playing at a few different games or stakes in the run up to the Mega Milestone.
Real money ring games are also available on the PokerStars Mobile poker app, which means you have the chance to be dealt into a milestone hand wherever you are! Check the Mobile app page to find out how to download now.
- Hands dealt on Zoom tables are not eligible for milestone hand prizes. To win a prize, you must be playing on one of our regular ring game tables.
- Measures have been taken to prevent the practice of speed-folding, i.e. folding all hands in an attempt to unfairly improve the chances of being dealt into a Milestone Hand. Tables that demonstrate little or no legitimate poker being played will be excluded from Milestone Hand prizes.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the Million Dollar Hand or any other 100 Billion Hands Celebration promotion - where a total of $5,000,000 will be awarded across all events.