Complete simple Challenges for your chance to win a share of $1 Million in prizes
PokerStars is helping you get 2015 off to a great start by giving away more than $1,000,000 in cash prizes in All-in Shootouts this January! Choose a simple Challenge every day, complete it by playing your favorite poker game on desktop, tablet or mobile, and you’ll receive a ticket to an exclusive All-in Shootout with thousands of dollars to be won.
How to take part in the January Daily Challenge
- Open your ‘Challenge’ window in the PokerStars desktop client or Mobile app
- There are three Challenges available each day, 00:00-23:59 ET, until January 31. You can ‘Start’ and complete ONE Challenge each day. Note: No game play prior to ‘Starting’ your Challenge will count towards the Challenge progress.
The three Challenges available each day are as follows:
- Play two Sit & Go’s, including Spin & Go’s, with a real money buy-in
- Play one scheduled tournament with a real money buy-in
- Play 30 real money ring game hands, including Zoom
- After hitting ‘Start’ and completing your Daily Challenge, you will receive your All-in Shootout ticket reward within two hours.
- Use your ticket to manually register for any $10,000 All-in Shootout running daily from January 2-February 1 at 07:47 ET, 09:47 ET and 11:47 ET. First prize in each $10,000 All-in Shootout is $1,000. Make sure you use your tickets before the final All-in Shootouts on February 1, as any unused tickets will expire.
Don’t forget, you don’t even need to be present to take part in an All-in Shootout, as all players who have registered in advance will be all-in every hand until there’s a winner!
The $100,000 January Bonus Challenge
Do you have what it takes to complete 10 Daily Challenges? Hit ‘Start’ on the ‘$100K Bonus Challenge’ in your ‘Challenge’ window, complete 10 or more Daily Challenges, and you’ll earn entry to a special $100,000 Bonus All-in Shootout on February 2 or February 3, at 10:47 ET. $100,000 in cash prizes will be awarded, including $10,000 for the winner.
There is a cap of 60,000 players for each of the $100K Bonus Challenge All-in Shootouts, and you will be automatically registered within 48 hours of completing 10 Daily Challenges, so make sure you secure your seat early. If the cap is reached in both of the $100K Bonus Challenge All-in Shootouts, all players who were unable to secure a seat will receive a $1 Spin & Go good will ticket no later than 23:59 ET on February 4.
How to find your personal ‘Challenge’ window
You must visit your ‘Challenge’ window in the PokerStars client to take part in any Daily Challenge. The quickest way to do so is by hitting the button below. Alternatively, follow the instructions underneath.
PokerStars desktop users: Log-in to the PokerStars client and choose ‘Challenge’ from the menu bar.
iOS device users: Log-in to the PokerStars app and press the ‘More’ menu at the bottom of your screen. Choose ‘Challenge’ from the menu.
Android™ device users: Log-in to the PokerStars app and access the extended menu on your Android™ device. Choose ‘Challenge’ from the subsequent options.
Please Note: There will be a Warm-up Challenge available from December 30 to 23:59 ET on December 31, and the corresponding All-in Shootout will run on January 1 at 10:47 ET. Players completing this Challenge will be auto-registered to the corresponding $7,500 All-in Shootout. There is a cap of 60,000 players for each of the All-in Shootouts, and seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. All-in Shootout tickets will usually be credited to your account within two hours of completing a Challenge, but may take a few additional hours, so please be patient. January Daily Challenge All-in Shootout tickets can be used to enter any $10,000 All-in Shootouts from January 2-February 1. The only exception is entries earned by completing the $100K Bonus Challenge or the $7,500 Warm-up Challenge; these must be used in their corresponding All-in Shootouts. All-in Shootout tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable, and any unused tickets will be forfeited. There is no late registration available for the All-in Shootouts.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the January Daily Challenges.