$5,000,000 in prizes guaranteed during Knockout Week
There are huge prizes to be won during our special Knockout Week, October 12-18, with 35 different Knockout, Super Knockout and Progressive Super Knockout tournaments scheduled. As well as big guaranteed prize pools, these fun tourneys feature cash bounties on every single player, rewarding you every time you bust an opponent. Don’t miss the $500,000 guaranteed Main Event on October 18 - you can even qualify for free!
On top of the big prize pools, you can also win up to $5,000 instantly with our Knockout Week Challenges, running October 12-18. Check out your personal Challenge Window in the PokerStars client or Mobile app to find exciting Challenges to take on daily and throughout the week. Eliminate two players in Knockout Week tournaments and you’ll be guaranteed a cash prize! See below for more details.
Finally, a Leader Board will reward the players with the most knockouts during the week with a special $10,000 Freeroll. You only need to knock out two players to get on the Leader Board, but the more players you bust, the more chips you’ll start with in the freeroll - and the higher the bounty you’ll have on your head!
Claim a free ticket to the $500,000 GTD Main Event
Deposit $10 (€8/£6/CAD $13) or more before 11:00 ET on October 18, using bonus code ‘KOWEEK’, and receive a free ticket worth $1 to a Knockout Week Main Event satellite!
Please Note: Cashing out before making a qualifying deposit will make you ineligible for the free tourney bonus. The free tournament ticket can be used up until the start of the Main Event, at which time unused tickets will expire. This offer is limited to one deposit per player.
Knockout Week Challenges
Complete Daily Challenges to receive a random instant cash reward of up to $1,000, or up to $5,000 for completing the Week-long Challenge.
|Knock out two players in Knockout Week tournaments (Events 1-35)||Instant random reward from $1 to $1,000||Daily|
|Knock out two players in the same hand during a Knockout Week tournament (Events 1-35)||Instant random reward from $5 to $5,000||Weekly|
The chances of receiving each random reward prize are as follows:
|Daily Challenge Reward||Probability||Week-long Challenge Reward||Probability|
Knockout Week Leader Board
Knock out two players in Knockout Week tournaments to get onto the Leader Board, then keep busting players to rise up the rankings. All players on the Leader Board at the end of Knockout Week will receive a ticket to a $10,000 freeroll on Sunday, October 25 at 14:00 ET, which will have a prize pool of $5,000 and a further $5,000 in bounties. Your starting stack, and the bounty on your head, will be determined by your finishing position on the Leader Board, as follows:
|Final Leader Board Position||Starting Stack in the Freeroll||Bounty|
|All other players (with at least two knockouts)||3,000||N/A|
Special Offer Details and Rules:
- If the total amount of bounties awarded in the Knockout Week Leader Board tournament is less than $5,000, the remaining money will be awarded to the tournament winner. For example, if the total bounties add up to $4,750, the winner of the tournament will be awarded an additional $250 on top of the regular prize.
- Tickets for the $10,000 Freeroll will be credited by 23:59 ET on October 23. Players need to manually use their tickets to register to the Freeroll. Unused tickets will be forfeited.
- The deposit bonus can be used from October 5 until 11:00 ET on October 18, and is limited to one Main Event satellite ticket per player. Minimum deposit required is $10.
- Challenges can only be completed during Events 1-35 in the Knockout Week schedule. Satellites and other Knockout tournaments do not count towards Challenge completion.
- Satellite tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Click here for further promotional terms and conditions.
For more information on how Knockout and Progressive Knockout tournaments work, please visit our Tournament Types page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Knockout Week.