Main Event Passport Rules and Regulations
The Main Event Passport satellites will run April 17-June 30, 2013. Winners will be able to redeem prize packages up until December 31, 2013. Any packages that are not redeemed by this date will expire, with no compensation.
Entrants will have the opportunity to qualify for a package worth $13,000 (thirteen thousand US Dollars). Once a player qualifiers they have the option to choose one of the following Main Event packages:
- WSOP* Main Event** - $13,000 deposited into player's account;
- EPT Main Event - $13,000 package which can be used for any EPT event in Season 10 (except Grand Final) including Main Event seat, accommodation and expenses. Packages are usually worth $10,500 and the player will get the remainder in cash deposited into the player’s PokerStars account;
- PCA Main Event (seat, expenses) - includes buy-in and approximately $2,700 will be deposited into player’s PokerStars account towards expenses;
- APPT Main Event - package usually worth $8,500 and player will get the remainder in cash deposited into the player's PokerStars account;
- LAPT Main Event - package usually worth $5,000 and player will get the remainder in cash deposited into the player's PokerStars account;
Entrants must be 18 years of age or over the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction (whichever is greater) to participate in this promotion. You may be asked at any stage to provide PokerStars or a third party with proof of age and/or identity (passport or valid picture ID). Any player unable to produce such proof of age will be disqualified from this Promotion.
By participating in a satellite or qualifying tournament for this promotion, you grant PokerStars the right to use your name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. You further agree to help promote PokerStars and act as a PokerStars spokesperson during and after the events, including but not limited to, meeting with press and participating in other events conducted by PokerStars.
When you first qualify you will be asked to choose which Main Event package you wish. Once you have made your choice you will have to email email@example.com and they will register you to that event.
The first Main Event Passport prize package you win, whether through an online satellite or in any other way on the PokerStars website, is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for money or money's worth.
Once a player chooses a Main Event Package he/she will have to abide by the Event's Terms & Conditions and Rules & Regulations. For more information please check the Event's page on the PokerStars website.
For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is valid for all entrants who qualify online via the PokerStars website for the entirety of the event with the sole exception of PokerStars employees and their relatives.
All players participating in an online satellite for this event must abide by all PokerStars terms of service requirements as listed at www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos/, and by PokerStars general tournament terms and conditions listed at www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/rules/.
These terms and conditions and matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Isle of Man law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Isle of Man courts.
In case of any disputes regarding any participation rights in the above promotion, all matters relating to the awarding of prizes and/or these terms or conditions, the final decision lies with PokerStars management, is binding and shall not be subject to review or appeal by an entrant or by any third party.
Back to Main Event Passport main page.
* World Series of Poker and WSOP are trademarks of Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc. or its affiliates (collectively Caesars). Caesars does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with, PokerStars or its products, services, promotions or tournaments. Any promotion or tournament on this site will not guarantee your seat or ability to register for any WSOP event or any WSOP affiliated event which is at the sole discretion of Caesars.
** Real money play on PokerStars is not allowed while physically located within the United States of America under any circumstances. Players who attempt to play for real money while they are physically located in the USA will lose their playing privileges and/or funds in their account. Further information is available online at /usaplayers/faq/