Mission Weeks FAQ
Mission Weeks is a week-long promotion during which there are three available Missions for you to ‘Start’ and complete - Mission Play, Mission Win and a Bonus Mission. Each Mission awards a ticket to a $50,000 All-in Shootout tournament. There are eight All-in Shootouts: three each for Mission Play and Win, and two for the Bonus Mission, with a combined prize pool of $400,000 in cash prizes! You can win up to three All-in Shootout tickets - one for each completed Mission.
Mission Weeks will run from February 16 until 23:59 ET on March 1.
Mission Play is available from February 16 – February 22, Mission Win from February 23 – March 1, and the Bonus Mission is available from February 16 – March 1.
You can complete three Missions - Mission Play, Mission Win and Bonus Mission. As soon as you have completed a Mission, you will receive a free ticket which can be used to enter one of the corresponding $50,000 All-in Shootout tournaments. All-in Shootout tickets will usually be credited to your account within two hours of completing a Mission, but may take a few additional hours, so please be patient. Please visit the Mission Weeks page to see full details for each Mission, the All-in Shootout schedule and prizes.
To complete Mission Play you need to play a set number of tournaments or hands. To complete Mission Win you need to win or cash in a set number of tournaments, or win a set number of ring game hands at showdown. To complete the Bonus Mission you simply need to complete both Mission Play and Mission Win.
Each Mission has been tailored to suit different game type preferences. Mission Play and Mission Win can be completed by selecting a Mission task of the game type you prefer playing. You can select to ‘Play’ or ‘Win’ one of the following game types to complete your Mission: Sit & Go’s, Spin & Go’s, Ring games, Zoom games or regular scheduled tournaments (MTTs).
In order to complete the Bonus Mission, you simply need to complete both the Mission Win and Mission Play. Remember you need to hit ‘Start’ before opting in to Bonus Mission, just as you need to opt into ‘Play’ and ‘Win’ Missions.
First you need to visit the Challenges window in the client/mobile app. You can view your Missions there under the 'Live' tab, and can choose three Missions on offer by hitting the ‘Start’ button. Once you have started your Missions you need to complete it before the time expires to receive your All-in Shootout ticket.
In your PokerStars client. Location of the Challenges window depends on which device you are using:
PokerStars desktop users: Log-in to the PokerStars client and choose ‘Challenges’ in the right-hand side menu.
iOS devices: Log-in to the PokerStars app and press the ‘More’ menu at the bottom of your screen, then select ‘Challenges’.
Android™ devices: Log-in to the PokerStars app and access the extended menu on your Android™ device, then choose ‘Challenges’.
Unfortunately this is not possible. Once you have chosen your Mission task you cannot change it.
If you forgot to ‘Start’ your Mission before playing, then those games or tournaments will not count towards completing that Mission. You need to ‘Start’ each Mission before you complete it in order to have any progress measured, and to receive your All-in Shootout ticket. Go to your Challenges window to ‘Start’ your Mission and then complete it.
If you forget to ‘Start’ your Bonus Mission there is no need to worry, as PokerStars will automatically start this for you if you forget to opt-in.
When you have completed a Mission, it will move from the 'Live' tab to the 'Completed' tab, where you will also be able to see the status of your reward ticket.
Yes, progress of your Mission will be listed in your Challenges window as either ‘In Progress’ or ‘Completed’. After you complete your Mission, it will move from the ‘Live’ tab to the ‘Completed’ tab in your Challenges window, where you can also see the status of your All-in Shootout ticket. If your ticket is still being processed, your Mission will have ‘Ticket is pending’ message. Once you receive your ticket, this will be noted with ‘Ticket is credited’ in the same Challenges window.
If you go to your 'Completed' tab in the Mission Week window, you will be able to see the status of your ticket. Normally, your ticket will be credited to your account within two hours of you completing a Mission, but in some cases it may take a few additional hours. You will receive your ticket well in advance of the All-In Shootout start time, so please be patient.
Each successfully completed Mission will award you one ticket to a corresponding All-in Shootout. Mission Play and Mission Win have three All-in Shootouts you can choose from. The Bonus Mission has two All-in Shootouts. You can use your ticket register for any of the corresponding $50,000 All-in Shootouts taking place on March 2. Please visit the Mission Weeks page to see the full selection of Missions, All-in Shootout schedule and prizes.
All the All-in Shootouts will be played on March 2. Mission Play All-in Shootouts take place at 06:47, 07:47, and 08:47 ET; Mission Win All-in Shootouts take place at 09:47, 10:47 ET and 11:47 ET, while Bonus Mission All-in Shootouts take place at 12:47 and 13:47 ET.
NOTE: You can only choose to register for the corresponding $50,000 All-in Shootouts for each Mission, and you cannot use a Mission Play ticket to register for a Mission Win All-in Shootout and vice versa.
Note that there is a cap of 60,000 players for each All-In Shootout, and seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If your All-In Shootout tourney of choice is already full, please select the one starting at a later or earlier time. If you do not register in time for a Shootout of your choice, your ticket will be forfeited.
Each Mission All-in Shootout has a prize pool of $50,000 in cash and awards $5,000 to the winner. In total there will be eight $50,000 All-in Shootouts, three for Mission Play, three for Mission Win, and two for the Bonus Mission.
No, in All-in Shootouts you don’t need to be present to be in with a chance of winning, as all players who have registered in advance will be all-in every hand until there’s a winner. You do however need to manually register for the All-in Shootout using your ticket. Please note there is no late registration for All-in Shootouts.
You cannot transfer your ticket to another Mission’s All-in Shootout. You can only use your ticket to register for the All-in Shootout related to the Mission your ticket has been credited for. Unused tickets will be forfeited.
Unfortunately, no. Mission All-in Shootout tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash, T$ or other tickets.
There are several factors to consider if your Mission isn’t showing as completed:
- Please note that some Missions require you to play new Spin & Go’s, while for some other ones you need to play Sit & Go’s. Make sure you play the correct tournament format.
- Some Missions require you to play Zoom games, and no other games will count towards the completion of those Missions. Also, Zoom games do not count for a Ring Game Mission.
- If the Mission is to play 250 Ring Game hands, please make sure you haven’t played less than the required number of 250 real money hands. You can check this by requesting your Hand History in the client from the ‘Requests’ menu.
- Likewise, you might be required to win a hand, and just playing the hand will not count towards Mission completion. Check whether or not you won a hand by requesting your Hand History.
- You did not play the correct tournament. This could be a tournament with a similar name or a Play Money tournament, which are ineligible. You can check this by requesting your Tournament History in the client from the ‘Requests’ menu.
- Also keep in mind that you need to select your Mission by hitting ‘Start’ BEFORE you complete it to have your progress measured and receive your All-in Shootout ticket.
- Please make sure you have completed the Mission within the required time frame. Mission Play must be completed before 23:59 ET on February 22. Mission Win and the Bonus Mission must be completed before 23:59 ET on March 1. Please refer to your client Time Zone Settings.
- Only the time when you finish/cash in the tournament counts towards completing the Mission Win, and not the start time of the tournament. Please make sure you do not start playing in the tournament close to when Mission Win’s time expires (23:59 ET on March 1).
- If you have to play a scheduled tournament, Spin & Go or a Sit & Go to complete Mission Play, you may still be involved in your first hand of the tournament. Please wait until after you have played your first hand.
Click here for general PokerStars promotion rules.
Fund your PokerStars account direct from your Android or iOS device with the Mobile Cashier. It makes playing poker on the Mobile app easier than ever!
First Deposit Bonus
All players making their first deposit qualify for the PokerStars 100% deposit bonus of up to $600.