Neymar Jr Charity Poker Tournament - December 23

How do you fancy playing poker with one of the world’s biggest football stars this Christmas? If you win the Neymar Jr Charity Tournament you’ll get yourself a trip to Barcelona to meet the Brazil player and watch a game at the Camp Nou - with flights and accommodation included!

Don’t miss out on this unique tourney on December 23 at 13:00 ET.

Not only will Neymar Jr be playing in this tournament, you will be competing for some great prizes - including cash, an iPad 2, signed Neymar Jr shirts and free entry to the $5M Sunday Million on December 27.

The buy in to this tournament is $11, with 10% of this going towards the prize pool and the remaining 90% helping those less fortunate. So every player will each be donating nearly $10 to help the fantastic work of the Neymar Jr Project Institute.

And with top prizes up for grabs, it’s a win-win for all involved.

How to play

Buy in directly for $11 and play on December 23 at 13:00 ET.

Or qualify via freerolls:

  • December 18-22 at 16:00 ET and 17:00 ET
  • 10 tickets for Neymar Jr Charity Tournament in each freeroll

Go to the PokerStars lobby and find the tourney listed under ‘Tournaments’.


There will be a cash prize pool but we’ve also added some extra prizes.

  • The tournament winner will be flown out to Barcelona to meet Neymar Jr and watch a Barcelona game at the famous Camp Nou. Accommodation is also included.
  • The final 10 players will each receive a signed Neymar Jr shirt.
  • $215 tickets for the $5M Sunday Million (December 27) will be randomly awarded to one lucky table at any point during the tournament.
  • The player who knocks out Neymar Jr in the tournament will receive 39,250 FPPs to be used to purchase an iPad 2 from the VIP Store (these FPPs will be credited to the player’s account within 48 hours of the tournament ending).  

PokerStars general promotional terms and conditions.

If you have any questions about the Neymar Jr Charity tournament contact If you would like to know more about where your donation will be going (or if you’d like to do even more), visit the Neymar Jr Project Institute.

Are you a new player?
Download the Free Poker Software

Just download the free PokerStars software to start playing. Downloading the software is simple.

Play Poker

Learn How to Download the Poker Software