Terms and conditions
The Norwegian Passport final will run June 3, 2012. Entrants will have the opportunity to qualify for a package up to $18,000 (eighteen thousand US Dollars). Once a player qualifiers they have the option to choose one of the following Main Event packages:
- 2 X EPT package – Choose two of the regular EPT tournaments which includes buy in to two Main Events of your choice, accommodation and expenses. This package varies in exact worth will depend on which events you chose.
- EPT grand final package, this is currently worth $18,000 and it includes EPT grand final Main Event seat, accommodation and expenses
- PCA Main Event (seat, hotel, expenses) – this package is worth $18,000;
- WSOP* Main Event - $18,000 deposited into player's account.
Entrants must be 18 years of age or over the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction (whichever is greater) to participate in this promotion. Note that you have to be 21 to play PCA or WSOP*. You may be asked at any stage to provide PokerStars or a third party with proof of age and/or identity (passport or valid picture ID). Any player unable to produce such proof of age will be disqualified from this Promotion.
By participating in a satellite or qualifying tournament for this promotion, you grant PokerStars the right to use your name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. You further agree to help promote PokerStars and act as a PokerStars spokesperson during and after the events, including but not limited to, meeting with press and participating in other events conducted by PokerStars.
If you earn 2000 VPPs during the promotion period and receive a ticket for the Norwegian Passport Final, this ticket can only be used for entry in this tournament. The ticket is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for money or money's worth.
The packages you win for this event, whether through an online satellite or in any other way on the PokerStars website, is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for money or money's worth.
Once a player chooses a Main Event Package he/she will have to abide by the Event's Terms & Conditions and Rules & Regulations. For more information please check the Event's page on the PokerStars website.
For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is valid for all entrants who qualify online via the PokerStars website for the entirety of the event with the sole exception of PokerStars employees and their relatives.
All players participating in an online satellite for this event must abide by all PokerStars terms of service requirements as listed at www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos/, and by PokerStars general tournament terms and conditions listed at www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/rules/.
These terms and conditions and matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Isle of Man law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Isle of Man courts.
In case of any disputes regarding any participation rights in the above promotion, all matters relating to the awarding of prizes and/or these terms or conditions, the final decision lies with PokerStars management, is binding and shall not be subject to review or appeal by an entrant or by any third party.
* World Series of Poker and WSOP are trademarks of Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc. or its affiliates (collectively Caesars).CIE does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with, PokerStars or its products, services, promotions or tournaments. Any promotion or tournament on this site will not guarantee your seat or ability to register for any WSOP event or any WSOP affiliated event which is at the sole discretion of Caesars.