PokerStars Makes Millionaires in Monte Carlo - €1 million GTD for Main Event winner!
The PokerStars and Monte-Carlo® Casino European Poker Tour (EPT) Grand Final will feature first place prize money of at least €1,000,000, and you have the chance to win your package for free and become a millionaire in Monte Carlo!
How to win your free EPT Grand Final Package
EPT Deposit Bonus: Get a free €11 EPT satellite ticket when you deposit $70 or more using bonus code ‘EPTMILLION’, from March 27 to 23:59 ET on April 6. Use your free ticket in any EPT Grand Final €11 satellite.
Please Note: Your free ticket will expire on April 29 if left unused.
EPT Grand Final Freerolls
Play special freeroll tournaments, running five times every day from March 27-April 5, where you can win a €14,000 EPT package for free! Tournaments run as follows:
|Tournament||Buy-in||Date & Time (ET)||Prizes|
|EPT Hyper-Turbo Freerolls||Free||Daily at 09:15, 12:15, 15:15, 17:15 and 20:15 ET, March 27-April 5||250 x EPT Grand Final Freeroll entries + €1,000 in cash prizes|
|EPT Grand Final Freeroll||Qualifiers only||14:00 ET on Monday, April 6||3 x €14,000 EPT Prize Packages added + €5,000 in cash prizes|
To find the freerolls in the PokerStars client, look under the ‘Tournaments’ tab and select ‘Freeroll’ from the Buy-In filter.
EPT Grand Final Mega Qualifier
Win your €14,000 EPT prize package in the Mega Qualifier on April 5 at 13:05 ET, with 10 packages guaranteed. Buy in directly for €700 or qualify using your free €11 EPT satellite ticket. To find the Mega Qualifier and satellites, head to ‘Live Events’ > ‘EPT Grand Final’ in the PokerStars lobby.
What does the €14,000 EPT Grand Final Package include?
- €10,600 Main Event entry
- Eight nights’ accommodation, May 1-9, at the Monte Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort (worth €2,632)
- €768 in travel expenses (paid in cash to your PokerStars account)
Find out more about the EPT Grand Final here.
Promotional Terms & Conditions:
- Cashing out before making a qualifying deposit will make you ineligible for the EPT Deposit Bonus.
- The EPT Deposit Bonus is limited to one deposit per player.
- All free €11 EPT satellite tickets claimed with the EPT Deposit Bonus will expire on April 29, and unused tickets will be forfeited. The tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable, and can only be used to enter EPT Grand Final satellites.
- There is no limit to the number of EPT Hyper-Turbo Freerolls you can enter, however you may only win one entry to the EPT Grand Final Freeroll on April 6. Further entries won by a player who has already qualified will be forfeited.
- On March 27 there will be no freeroll at 09:15 ET. Instead, the first freeroll of the day will be played at 11:15 ET.
- Any PokerStars and Monte-Carlo® Casino EPT Grand Final prize package won cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash; if you cannot attend the event, please do not attempt to qualify.
- The advertised first prize of the Grand Final Main Event tournament is €1 million. This is what PokerStars guarantees for the winner. Deal making is allowed at the final table, and any deal making affects the distribution of prize money, which may result in the winner receiving a prize that is less than €1 million. This is outside of PokerStars control.
- Click here for general PokerStars promotion terms and conditions.
Head to the PokerStars Makes Millionaires main page for more great ways you can win $1 million.
Click here if you have any questions about the PokerStars Makes Millionaires promotions. Contact email@example.com if you have any other questions about the free ticket bonus, freerolls or qualifiers for the PokerStars and Monte-Carlo®Casino EPT Grand Final. For any other enquiries regarding the EPT tournament, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.