PokerStars Shark Cage Promotion: Terms & Conditions and Rules
The following are terms and conditions for the PokerStars Shark Cage promotion, and all related online qualifiers. For general PokerStars promotion rules click here.
- This Promotion will run from February 16-March 1, 2015.
- Three players will win a trip to Le Meridien in Monaco, any six days between April 28-May 3, 2015 to take part in the filming of PokerStars television show, ‘Shark Cage’.
- The filming takes place between April 30-May 3, and winning players will be notified which six days they will go to Monaco within the specified time period.
- In order to take part and win, you must make a deposit of $30 or more using the bonus code ‘SHARKEPT’, and you will be eligible to receive 10 free tickets to any or all of the Shark Cage qualifier tournaments.
- All Shark Cage qualifier tournaments can be found under the ‘Tournaments’ tab of the PokerStarsClient.
- Tickets for Shark Cage tournaments are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative prizes. In addition, unused tickets or tickets claimed after the tournaments have taken place cannot be used thereafter.
- Shark Cage qualifier tournaments will take place daily on PokerStars between February 16-March 1, at 12:05, 14:05 & 16:05 Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Entrants playing in each tournament will share in a prize pool of $1000, which will be paid out in accordance with the tournament’s pay-out structure.
- The top 20 (twenty) finishers from each of the qualifying tournaments must submit a video clip audition, or Show Reel, of themselves in English, no more than 2 (two) minutes in length. The video must be uploaded onto YouTube, and the video’s link emailed to email@example.com no later than 23:59 on March 8, 2015.
- If you make a good impression in your Show Reel you could be heading off to the TV studio in Monaco to play for a seat in the final and share in a prize pool of $1,000,000. We alone in our sole discretion will determine the proportional distribution of the prize pool and we will inform the selected players prior to the recording of the Show. The best Show Reels may be shown on PokerStars TV.
- Around 950-1,000 players in total across all of PokerStars platforms will get the chance to audition for the three available seats at PokerStars Shark Cage.
- Following the conclusion of this promotion, we will review all Show Reels that have been submitted and create a shortlist of players for phone interviews. We will then assess the Show Reels in accordance with the criteria set out above, as well as the conduct of the phone interviews so as to select 3 (three) of the best entrants. The winners will be announced on April 10, 2015 and flown out to Monaco to take part in a recording of the Show during six days, anywhere between April 28-May 3.
The winners will each receive the following prize:
- 2 x 1 return flights for each winner and 1 (one) guest from the winner’s country of residence to Nice during six days, anywhere between April 28-May 3, 2015;
- 4 (four) nights’ stay at Le Meridien; and
- €500 (five hundred eurors) spending money credited to their PokerStars account.
If you have any questions about the PokerStars Shark Cage Promotion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.