So far PokerStars has made five millionaires from Spin & Go’s. Join the club!
Since the launch of our Spin & Go tournaments a year ago, over $3,000,000,000 (yes, that’s three billion dollars) has been won by PokerStars players in these fast-paced, three-player tourneys! In that time, no fewer than five players have even become millionaires in just a few minutes, and now we’re looking to add to that number. It could be your turn.
During the Spin & Go One Year Anniversary celebrations you can turn $0.50 into $1 Million. To increase your chances of hitting that $1 Million top prize you can also play the $5 or the $100 Spin & Go’s.
New to Spin & Go’s? These tourneys start as soon as three players have registered to play, at which point a spinner in the middle of the table reveals how large the prize pool will be. It could be anything from double your buy-in up to the staggering 2,000,000 times your $0.50 buy-in if you hit the million dollar prize. You can read more about our regular Spin & Go’s here.
Claim five free $1 Million Spin & Go tickets
Want to get your hands on five $1 Million Spin & Go tickets for free? Just deposit $10 USD ($13 CAD/€9/£6.50) or more before 23:59 ET on November 1, 2015, using bonus code ‘ANNIVERSARY’, and we’ll credit your account with a Spin & Go ticket bundle worth $2.50 in total.
New to PokerStars? You can take advantage of our Free $10 cash plus up to 50 $1 Million Spin & Go tickets! Click here to find out how
Complete Daily Challenges for free $1 Million Spin & Go tickets
There are three Daily Challenges available every day (00:00-23:59 ET) from October 19-November 1, 2015. To get started, open your Challenges window in the PokerStars desktop client or Mobile app. You can ‘Start’ and complete ONE of the three Challenges on offer each day, and for each completed Challenge you will receive an instant Bronze, Silver or Gold ticket to play for up to $1,000,000 in a million dollar Spin & Go.
The three Daily Challenges available each day are:
1. Play three Sit & Go/Spin & Go tournaments with a real money buy-in
2. Play one scheduled tournament with a real money buy-in
3. Play 30 real money ring game hands (includes Zoom)
Your chances of receiving each Spin & Go ticket prize are as follows:
$1 Million Spin & Go Prizes and Probability
Most Spin & Go’s are played as ‘winner-takes-all’ tournaments, but if the spinner hits one of the top three prize tiers the players finishing in second and third also receive prize money.
Here’s a breakdown of the prizes you can win in the $1 Million Spin & Go’s, and the probability of hitting each prize tier.
Promotional Details & Rules
- The $1 Million Spin & Go’s with buy-ins of $0.50 and $5 are only available during the special promotional period. The $1 Million Spin & Go with a buy-in of $100 is a part of the regular offering.
- 8% of the $0.50 $1 Million Spin & Go buy-ins goes towards rake.
- 7% of the $5 $1 Million Spin & Go buy-ins goes towards rake.
- 5% of the $100 $1 Million Spin & Go buy-ins goes towards rake.
- Cashing out before making a qualifying deposit will make you ineligible for the free Spin & Go ticket offer. Please note that a transfer to our sister site Full Tilt will also be considered a cashout, forfeiting eligibility.
- The Spin & Go ticket offer is limited to one deposit per player.
- All Spin & Go tickets claimed with the deposit offer or won in the Daily Challenges will expire at 23:59 ET on November 30, and unused tickets will be forfeited. The Spin & Go tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable, and can only be used to enter $1 Million Spin & Go tournaments.
- To have your Challenge progress measured and receive your $1 Million Spin & Go ticket reward, you need to opt-in for each Daily Challenge by hitting ‘Start’ BEFORE you complete it.
- PokerStars reserves the right to publish the User IDs and countries of players winning the $1,000,000 prize.
- Click here for general PokerStars promotional terms and conditions.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the Spin & Go One Year Anniversary promotion.