The Ultimate Challenge: Promotional Details
- You can claim your The Ultimate Challenge bonus from January 15 to 23:59 ET, January 23, 2015.
- From the time you have claimed your The Ultimate Challenge bonus you have 30 days to earn the VPPs needed to release your cash reward.
- You claim your The Ultimate Challenge bonus by entering Star Code ‘ULTIMATE’. No deposit is required. Please Note: The Star Code will be processed as soon as possible, but please be patient. As soon as the Star Code is processed your The Ultimate Challenge bonus will become active, and you will be notified via a pop-up confirmation in the client.
- Each player will receive an individual The Ultimate Challenge bonus of $10 up to $1,000 and an individual VPP target to release their bonus. The bonus will be released in one instalment only when you have earned the full VPP amount required. No part bonus reward or bonus extensions will be granted. You cannot change your The Ultimate Challenge bonus offer you have been given for a higher or lower bonus offer.
- All players will receive a minimum of $10 bonus and a maximum of $1,000 bonus. If you are a new player in 2015, or didn’t play in 2014, you will by default receive a $10 bonus.
- As soon as your The Ultimate Challenge bonus is active, you can track the progress of your bonus in the ‘Cashier’ under ‘My Bonus Status’ in the PokerStars lobby. You can claim and complete your The Ultimate Challenge bonus when playing on mobile or tablet devices, but you cannot track the progress of your bonus there. You may contact support for an update of your progress if playing on mobile (see below).
- As soon as you reach the VPP target set for your The Ultimate Challenge bonus you will instantly be credited with your cash reward.
- You earn VPPs by playing in any real money games at PokerStars. Find more details here.
- The Ultimate Challenge requires you to earn a specified number of VPPs within 30 days. If you already have an existing pending bonus on your account when you opt-in for The Ultimate Challenge, any VPPs you earn will be credited towards one bonus at the time. You cannot earn VPPs towards two bonuses at the same time. When a player has multiple pending bonuses, the system credits VPPs (VIP Player Points) earned towards them in the following order:
- Credit towards the bonus with the most VPPs earned towards completion
- Credit towards the bonus that is closest to expiring
- Credit towards the oldest un-cleared bonus
Unfortunately, we cannot switch the order of bonus earnings. Contact Support for assistance (see below).
Click here for general PokerStars promotion rules.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about taking part in The Ultimate Challenge.