We Are Poker Terms
The following are the rules of the promotion "We Are Poker" ("Promotion") as organized by the operator (hereinafter referred to as "PokerStars") of the Internet site found at www.pokerstars.com (the "Site") and of the PokerStars GUI software (the "Client"). Your logging on to the Client shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
1. Entrants must be 18 years of age or of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction (whichever the greater) to participate in the Promotion. You may be asked at any stage to provide PokerStars or a third party with proof of age and/or identity. All players must be able to present a valid passport or other valid picture ID to verify their age and/or identity. Any player unable to produce such proof of age will be prohibited to use Client.
2. By participating in a Tournament of any kind on PokerStars, you are deemed to have granted PokerStars the right to use your name, likeness, voice and image in marketing and promotion campaigns in any media whatsoever without further compensation and you expressly waive any claims against PokerStars in this regard.
3. Employees and relatives of employees of PokerStars and any entities affiliated or related to PokerStars are not permitted to participate in the Promotion. For these purposes, the term “relative” shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
4. By entering into a Tournament each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless PokerStars, their legal representatives, their affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages whatsoever, including any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the acceptance of any prizes.
5. PokerStars reserves the right, at any time, to alter these terms and conditions at is sole discretion, including to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in its sole discretion, PokerStars believes that the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
6. Every Promotion participant must adhere to all PokerStars rules, Terms of Service as described on /poker/room/tos/, and all generic PokerStars tournament rules as described on /poker/tournaments/rules/.
7. During the Promotion, there are strict rules regarding the use of multiple accounts. PokerStars reserves the right to disqualify any player suspected of entering more than one account in the Promotion. The decision on what activity constitutes multiple account abuse lies with PokerStars management in its sole discretion.
8. When participating in the Promotion, you confirm that the name and address which are registered in your PokerStars account are correct and up to date. Otherwise player might be disqualified.
9. To take part in the Promotion you need to play in free-to-enter and/or cash qualifiers, that run according to schedule below:
|Free||11:30 ЕТ (19:30 MSK)||Monday-Saturday, April 2-May 11||Top 300 advance to Weekly Final|
|$0.11||12:30 ЕТ (20:30 MSK)||Monday-Saturday, April 2-May 11||$50 guaranteed Top 200 advance to Weekly Final|
10. To register and play launch PokerStars.com client and open the ‘Tourney’ > ‘Regional’ tabs.
11. Weekly Finals will be running on Sundays, April 7, 14, 21, and 28, and May 2 and 5 at 11:00 ЕТ (19:00 MSK).
12. The top 10 players of each Weekly Final will get prizes according to the table below:
|1||iPad® Wi-Fi + Cellular 16 GB|
|2-3||iPad mini® Wi-Fi + Cellular 16 GB|
|4-6||iPod Nano® 8 GB|
|7-10||iPod® Shuffle 2 GB|
13. Players, mentioned in clause 12 of these Terms, within 72 hours from the competition of the respective Weekly Final will receive via email a special form that needs to be filled and sent back to PokerStars via email in order to receive their prize.
14. The top 20% players of each Weekly Final will get a part of $1500 Т-Money prize pool.
15. The prize of the Promotion cannot be transferred or exchanged. The person whose name appears on the PokerStars account which wins a prize will be deemed to be the person who played and won the Promotion, and that person may use the prize and any part of it.
16. Prizes will be sent via regular mail within four months of competition of the last Weekly Final, providing players fill out the special form sent to them via email.
17. At PokerStars sole discretion and/or in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside PokerStars’ reasonable control, PokerStars reserves the right to offer a cash alternative instead of the Prize.
18. No Prize will be awarded to any player who for any reason would not be allowed by applicable law to use the Prize or where the supply of the Prize to that Entrant would be unlawful.
19. There may be additional terms and conditions imposed by a Prize provider which you must comply with. PokerStars will not be responsible for your failure to comply with such terms and conditions. In particular, Winners shall comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
20. Winners are not entitled nor authorized in any way to commit PokerStars to any contract, expense or cost entered into or incurred without its advance written acceptance of the same.
21. Winners of the Promotion are solely responsible for any applicable taxes and fees, required by the law of their country, payable on prizes awarded to you through their participation in the Promotion.
22. In the case of disputes in regards to the participation rights, all matters relating to the awarding of the prizes and or the terms and conditions, the final decision lies with PokerStars management. The decision will be binding and shall not be subject to review or appeal by an Entrant or any third party.
23. These terms and conditions and matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Isle of Man law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Isle of Man courts.
More details about this Promotions and other information could be found on the "We Are Poker" Promotion home page.
If you have any questions about the "We Are Poker" Promotion, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.