The Zoom Accumulator - Win your share of $1,000,000!
This June PokerStars is giving away an incredible $1,000,000 across four Zoom Turbo Freerolls, each with an added prize pool of $250,000!
New to Zoom? It’s the fast-paced poker format where your opponents change after every hand. If you don’t like the cards you’re dealt just click ‘Fast Fold’ and you’ll be instantly seated at a new table, with new opponents and new cards. It’s the perfect format for those who want more poker in less time.
To qualify for the Zoom Freerolls, head to your ‘Challenges’ window in the PokerStars desktop client or Mobile app and hit ‘Start’ on the Zoom Accumulator Hand Challenges. Complete your Challenges to accumulate up to 10,000 starting chips in each of the four Freerolls.
For the first Zoom Freeroll there is a seven day qualification period where the Challenge is to win a hand with pocket Aces, playing Zoom cash games, as many times as you can. To qualify for the second Freeroll you’ll need to win with Seven-Deuce (72) as hole cards; for the third you will need to win holding pocket Kings, and for the fourth and final Freeroll the Challenge in the seven day qualification period is to win Zoom cash game hands holding pocket Queens.
Each time you win a hand with the required hole cards, you’ll add 1,000 chips to your starting stack for the $250,000 freeroll, up to a maximum of 10,000 chips. The more chips you start with, the better your chances of scooping the first prize of $25,000!
And don’t forget, you can play each week for the chance to win even more.
Qualification Periods and Zoom Freerolls
|Qualification Period (00:00-23:59 ET)||Zoom Hand Challenge||Freeroll Date & Time||Starting Stack||Freeroll Prize Pool|
|June 3-9||Win a hand with pocket Aces (AA)||Sunday June 14 at 14:20 ET||1,000-10,000 chips||$250,000|
|June 10-16||Win a hand with Seven-Deuce as hole cards (72)||Sunday June 21 at 14:20 ET||1,000-10,000 chips||$250,000|
|June 17-23||Win a hand with pocket Kings (KK)||Sunday June 28 at 14:20 ET||1,000-10,000 chips||$250,000|
|June 24-30||Win a hand with pocket Queens (QQ)||Sunday July 5 at 14:20 ET||1,000-10,000 chips||$250,000|
Please Note: All players that have qualified for a Zoom Turbo Freeroll will receive their Freeroll ticket at least 48 hours prior to the Freeroll starting. The ticket will state your tournament starting stack, and you will need to use your ticket to manually register for the Freeroll. The '1,000 chips receipt' you receive for each completed Challenge is not a Freeroll entry ticket. It simply keeps track of how many chips you have accumulated towards your starting stack. Registration for the Freerolls will open at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tournament, no late registration will be available. Unused tickets will expire and cannot be used for later Freerolls.
Special Offer Details & Rules
- To gain entry to each $250,000 Zoom Turbo Freeroll, you must complete a minimum of one Zoom Hand Challenge during the corresponding qualification period for a starting stack of 1,000 chips, up to a maximum of 10 Challenges for a starting stack of 10,000 chips.
- Zoom Hand Challenges can only be completed by winning real money Zoom Hold’em cash game hands at a stake level of $0.02/$0.05 (blinds) or higher. Other game variants, hands played at Play Money tables or hands played in any tournament format are not eligible. Challenges cannot be completed playing at Zoom real money stakes of $0.01/$0.02 (blinds).
- A Zoom Hand Challenge is completed by winning the hand holding the defined hole cards in any suit. The hand can be won either at showdown or when all opponents fold, and any combination of your hole cards can be used (for example, your pocket pair can make straights, flushes, trips, etc.)
- You must ‘Start’ the first Challenge in each of the qualification periods before playing to have your progress measured and to accumulate chips for the Freeroll. Any hands played prior to opting-in will not count towards progress. Once the first Challenge in a qualification period is started, you will be automatically opted-in to subsequent Challenges in that period.
- As soon as a Challenge is completed it will move from the ‘Live’ tab to the ‘Completed’ tab in your Challenge window, and the next Hand Challenge will appear offering a further 1,000 chips for the Freeroll starting stack. Your available Challenges in a period will only be visible one at a time, not all 10 at once. Each time you complete a Challenge you will receive a ‘1,000 chips’ ticket. This ticket is a receipt of Challenge completion and cannot be used to enter any tournament.
- You can track how many chips you have accumulated for your starting stack by viewing your completed Challenges in your Challenges window, or by viewing your ticket receipts by going to ‘Tools’ > ‘My Games & Tickets’ > ‘Tournament Tickets’ in the desktop client. iOS Mobile app users should open the Challenges window and look under the ‘More’ menu; Android™ Mobile users can find this information in the extended menu.
- If you have qualified for the Freeroll your ticket will be issued at least 48 hours prior to the start of each of the Zoom Turbo Freeroll tournaments, and you will need to use the ticket to manually register for the corresponding freeroll. The ticket will state the starting stack for the tournament and you should check that the starting stack listed on the ticket matches the number of completed Challenges during that period (1,000 chips per completed Challenge). Unused tickets will expire.
- By completing Challenges in a qualifying period, you can accumulate chips for the upcoming Zoom Turbo Freeroll only. You may not transfer or use tournament chips won in a later freeroll.
- No late registration is available for the Zoom Turbo Freerolls.
- Freeroll tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- No deal-making is allowed in the Zoom Turbo Freerolls. Play to win the $25,000 first prize!
- Click here for general PokerStars promotional terms and conditions.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about The Zoom Accumulator.