Play with real money using Pay by Mobile
What is Pay by Mobile?
Pay by Mobile is a quick and convenient method for depositing funds from your mobile phone balance to your Stars Account.
Please Note: not all mobile phone networks are supported by this payment method.
How can I make purchases using Pay by Mobile?
Pay by Mobile is integrated into the Cashier. To deposit via this method using the desktop client, please follow these steps:
- Go to the in-client ‘Cashier’.
- With your preferred currency bankroll selected, click ‘Make a Deposit’.
- Select your mobile phone network and click the ‘Deposit’ button. If your mobile phone network is not listed, click the ‘Boku Pay by Mobile’ logo.
- Select the amount you wish to deposit, enter your bonus code (if applicable) and click 'Submit'.
- A new browser window will open, and you will be redirected to the payment page to enter your mobile phone number and complete your transaction.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the payment.
- Please close the browser, return to the Cashier window, and follow instructions to complete the deposit transaction.
- Once the funds have been received, your balance will be updated.
To deposit using the mobile client, open the Cashier, tap on the ‘Boku Pay by Mobile’ icon, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please make sure that your mobile phone is switched on.
- Please make sure that you have activated the mobile payment service with your mobile phone network.
- If you are using a prepaid mobile, please make sure that you have sufficient funds in your mobile account for the transaction.
What are the deposit limits?
Your deposit limit is displayed in the Cashier. Your mobile phone operator may also impose transaction value limits.
Can I cash out using this method?
Pay by Mobile is for deposit only.
How does the exchange rate conversion work?
We use the prevailing mid-market rate provided by XE (plus a small fee if applicable) to convert your deposits to your account currency. For additional information, please read our Real Money Transaction Processing and Currency Conversion Terms and Conditions.
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact Support.