Play with real money using Vodafone mobile payment
What is Vodafone mobile payment?
Vodafone mobile payment is a popular payment method in the Czech Republic that enables you to make instant payments into your Stars Account, using your Vodafone mobile phone account.
How can I make purchases using Vodafone mobile payment?
Vodafone mobile payment is integrated in the Cashier. To deposit via this method, please follow these steps:
- Go to the in-client Cashier.
- With your preferred currency bankroll selected, click on ‘Make a Deposit’.
- Select Vodafone and click on the ‘Deposit’ button (if using the desktop client).
- Enter your Vodafone mobile number (for example: +420700123456). You only need to do this once for your first deposit.
- Enter the amount of your deposit in CZK, your bonus code (if applicable) and click 'Submit'.
- A new browser window to Vodafone will open.
- Follow the onscreen instruction to request a one-off password to authorize the payment.
- Once payment has been successfully completed, you will receive an SMS message confirmation.
- Please close the browser, return to the Cashier window, and follow instructions to complete the deposit transaction.
- Once the funds have been received, your balance will be updated.
- Please make sure that your Vodafone mobile phone is switched on.
- Please make sure that you have activated the mobile payment service with Vodafone. You can also contact them by dialling ‘*077’ from your Vodafone mobile phone.
- If you are using a prepaid mobile, please make sure that you have sufficient funds in your mobile account for the transaction.
What are the deposit limits for Vodafone mobile payment?
Your mobile operator has a maximum limit of CZK 1,500 per transaction. For your Stars Account deposit limit, please visit the Cashier to find out.
How much does it cost to use Vodafone mobile payment?
There are no fees for using Vodafone mobile payment with us.
Can I cash out using this method?
Vodafone mobile payment is for deposit only.
How does the exchange rate conversion work?
We use the prevailing mid-market rate provided by XE (plus a small fee if applicable) to convert your deposits to your account currency. For additional information, please read our Real Money Transaction Processing and Currency Conversion Terms and Conditions.
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact Support.