PokerStars Mobile App - Release Notes
- Unfortunately, PokerStars can no longer support iOS 6. To continue to enjoy the full PokerStars client experience, please update your device.
- Bug fixes.
- Further enhancements to the new user experience.
- Many small bug fixes and improvements.
- To make it more visible to players, the VIP Store will now live in the “More” area in addition to its current location.
- iOS: Fix for the tournament lobby occasionally not showing anything.
- iOS: Many screens have been redesigned for a cleaner and more consistent user experience.
- iPhone: Fixed a bug where players were being seated in the wrong seat by default. Your seat will now be back at the bottom of the screen.
- Android: Many enhancements to the home screen and the lobby. Try our new Quick Seat functionality, available by tapping the pencil on the right side of the lobby. It gets you seated and playing much faster!
- Enhancements to the first time player experience.
- Many screens have been redesigned for a cleaner and more consistent user experience.
- Many other small bug fixes and improvements.
February & March 2015
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
- It’s now even easier for iPad users to join games directly from the new Home Screen. Swipe to choose your game type and simply hit ‘Play Now’ or ‘Register’ to start playing poker. Use the pencil icon on the Home Screen to quickly change the details of the game you want to play. The traditional lobby is still available at the bottom of the navigation bar.
- iPhone 6 Plus users will see crisper table and card graphics.
- Many minor bug fixes and improvements.
- The latest update includes minor enhancements and stability improvements.
- Many improvements to the new player experience on PokerStars
- Apple only: This is the last version of PokerStars that will fully support iOS 5. To continue to enjoy the full PokerStars client experience, please update your device.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
- Sit & Go’s now have a new ‘Register to a similar SNG if this one is full’ checkbox. This means you no longer need to rush to register!
- Mixed game tournaments now show the current game on the table felt.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Play Now from sitting the player into the full range of tables on Zoom games.
- Improvements to the last hand history for high-stakes Play Money games
- Fix for Triple Stud and HORSE being cut off when selecting games on iOS7
- Play Now works better when Stakes are set to Any
- Other small bug fixes and improvements
- You can now top-up your Play Money bankroll by purchasing chips from PokerStars, with bundles available for a range of different prices.
- Android: New bet slider shortcut buttons to match the ones on desktop. You can now bet the pot with only two taps!
- Improved hand history - just tap ‘Last Hand’ to see an instant summary
- You can now search for tournaments by name using filters in the lobby
- Easily view your tournament tickets (under ‘More’ > ‘Settings & Tools’ > ‘Requests’)
- .NET: Korean language support