VIP Club Live: Amsterdam
The next VIP Club Live party takes place at the Winter Garden of the Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky in Amsterdam on Saturday, March 7, exclusively for SilverStar+ VIPs. See below for more on how you can attend, plus a full event schedule and answers to questions you may have about VIP Club Live: Amsterdam.
The Winter Garden at the Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky is located in central Amsterdam and will be open exclusively for PokerStars VIPs from 20:30 until late. Here’s what you can expect:
- Champagne reception hosted by members of Team PokerStars Pro and Online
- A variety of entertainment and performers
- Play money games, including blackjack, craps, and roulette, with prizes up for grabs
- Retro arcade games
- Open bar all night, plus plenty of food and canapés
VIP Club Live: Amsterdam is an exclusive event for PokerStars VIPs and their guest. RSVP by purchasing a ticket from the VIP Store. The cost of the ticket is based on your current VIP status - see the table below for more. You’ll find the tickets listed under the ‘VIP Club Live’ category in the store.
|VIP Status||FPP Price|
|SilverStar and above||2,250|
- Where is the party being held?
- The Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky is located in central Amsterdam at Dam 9, 1012 JS Amsterdam.
- Can I bring my partner/friend?
- Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest with you to the event. Your guest must be at least 18 years of age and have photo ID in order to attend.
- How do I attend?
- In order to attend, you must RSVP by purchasing a ticket to the event from the VIP Store. Remember to bring photographic ID, as the guest list will be based on the name associated with the PokerStars account that has purchased the ticket.
- What is the minimum VIP status needed to attend the party?
- Anyone can join if they have SilverStar VIP status or above, and enough FPPs.
- Will you reserve a ticket for me if I don’t have enough FPPs?
- No. Tickets are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, from the VIP Store.
- How many PokerStars VIPs will be in attendance?
- There is a cap on attendees at 450.
- Is there a dress code?
- As this is a private event, the dress code is casual.
- Does the ticket cost include transportation and accommodation?
- No, you are required to provide your own transportation to and from the event and make your own accommodation arrangements.
- Can I purchase a ticket on someone else’s behalf?
- No. Participants will be admitted based on the name on the PokerStars account that ordered a ticket. Please remember to bring photographic ID.
- What should I do if I am unable to attend and have already purchased a ticket?
- In the unfortunate event that you are unable to attend, please cancel your order through the VIP Store. This can be done by opening the VIP Store via the PokerStars Cashier. Open the ‘Order History’ window, select your VIP Club Live item and click ‘Cancel Order’.