Frequently Asked Questions - VIP Store
- How do I order from the VIP Store?
- Can I order from the web or by using my phone or tablet?
- I have just placed an order, when will it be processed and shipped?
- What is the time frame for delivery?
- Why do I need to provide my personal tax number?
- Can Items from the VIP Store be purchased using real money?
- Can I have my order shipped somewhere other than my home address?
- Do I have to pay any shipping/taxes?
- What size are the clothing/caps/bags?
- Can I return or exchange purchased items on sale or from the Outlet Category?
- Can I return my order to the VIP Store?
- Can Gift Certificate orders be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or returned?
- Can items be shipped to a P.O. Box address?
- How can I check my order history?
- I ordered items at the same time, but they did not come together. Why?
- What is the difference between VPPs and FPPs?
- Can I alter or cancel my order after I place it?
- I requested a change in my order, but it was not changed. What happened?
- I received a damaged product, what should I do?
- I would like to order a customized item. Where do I enter the text that I wish to be engraved on my product?
- Can I return/exchange my item in person?
- I ordered merchandise from the store and the status of my order is still processed and not mailed. Why?
Q.How do I order from the VIP Store?
All VIP items that are available for purchase with your Frequent Player Points (FPPs) are displayed in the PokerStars Client Cashier. Please note the VIP Store items, photographs and descriptions displayed on the website are for illustrative purposes only. To place an order you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your PokerStars account.
- Go to the Cashier
- Click on the ‘VIP Store’ button.
- Browse the products on offer, select the item you wish to purchase and click ‘Buy This Item’
- A new window will appear with an Order Form. From here you can:
- Choose size and colour (if required), and quantity
- Confirm that your address is the one listed and is correct. If it is not, please update or use a different delivery address
- Confirm or update your telephone number. Please Note: If this is your first order, you will need to provide your telephone number in the spaces indicated (including the country code) before the order can be completed.
- Enter your personal tax code (if required)
- Click on "Next"
- Read the disclaimer. If you disagree with the information stated you can decide to cancel this order by clicking on ‘Cancel’. If you wish to proceed, please click on ‘I agree to the above stated terms’.
- The Purchase Confirmation popup box will appear, click ‘Confirm’. At this stage, and before you confirm the order, you can decide to go back and update the colour, quantity, and your address and phone number. You can also cancel your order.
- An automated email will be sent to you with your order confirmation. Please check that everything is correct.
Q.Can I order from the web or by using my phone or tablet?
PokerStars Mobile poker application has several differences when compared to the full, desktop version of our software. Due to these differences, VIP Store purchases are not possible when using a mobile device; these can only be performed from the client installed on your computer.
If you would like us to enter your order for you, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Full mailing address
- Phone number
- Item(s) you wish to order
Q.I have just placed an order, when will it be processed and shipped?
Orders can be processed as early as three hours after being placed. Timeframes for order processing will depend on the item and day you are ordering. Some items, such as Security Tokens or Electronics, are processed on a weekly basis. Please note that when ordering during the weekend, your orders will be processed on Monday/Tuesday.
Q.What is the time frame for delivery?
The delivery time for PokerStars VIP Store items varies according to each region, as follows:
|Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand||4-6 weeks|
|Middle East, Africa and rest of the world||6-8 weeks|
|Commonwealth of Independent States and Latin America||8-10 weeks|
If you do not receive your order within the specified time frame, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, your package is assumed to have been delivered.
- If I want the order to arrive sooner, can I pay extra?
No. We do not offer express service, and we cannot make exceptions. All orders are delivered in the same timeframe.
- If I did not receive my order, but forgot to let you know after the timeframe stated for my region has expired, what happens?
Unfortunately, orders older than three months (12 weeks from the date the order was placed) cannot be credited back unless they have been returned to us. This is why it is very important for you to email us straight after the expiration of the delivery timeframe for your region if you haven’t received, so that we may track it and investigate the delay.
Q.Why do I need to provide my personal tax number?
This is a requirement from your local authorities to allow for the courier/express parcel to be delivered. This information sits with the order and is not to be used for any purpose other than the shipping of your order, in conformity with the data protection laws.
Q.Can Items from the VIP Store be purchased using real money?
The purpose of our Frequent Player Points (FPPs) system is to reward our regular and loyal players for play at our tables. The items in the VIP Store can only be exchanged for FPPs and cannot be purchased with cash, credit card or a combination of these methods.
Q.Can I have my order shipped somewhere other than my home address?
If you wish to have an order sent to an alternate address, you may order the item as normal, but during the order process there will be an option to send the item to an alternate address ('Use Different Address'). Please DO NOT change the address on your account. It is important to provide an address where someone will be available to receive the package. Please note that some shipping restrictions may apply for certain countries and, as a result, you may not be able to get some items delivered to another country.
Q.Do I have to pay any shipping/taxes?
Once you place an order, there are no further costs you will need to pay as shipping and taxes are included in the FPP cost.
However, depending on your country of residence, certain duties and taxes may be payable to the relevant authorities in order for you to receive goods which you have ordered. Additionally, you may be required to provide certain documentation before such goods will be released to you.
You are fully responsible for paying any fees and/or providing any documentation as may be required by the relevant authorities in your country of residence. Failure to do so is at your own risk and no FPPs will be reimbursed to you as a result of your non-compliance with any requirement within your country of residence for the release of your goods.
In the unlikely event of a customs request for payment, please note that we will reimburse your PokerStars account once we receive a copy of the commercial invoice included in the parcel, the paid receipt (clearly showing the amount), and proof that the delivery was from us by means of our Shipping Invoice (Pick Note). Simply email us at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you.
Q.What size are the clothing/caps/bags?
There is a sizing chart for each item available on our website. When you are ordering, click on "more information" and this will open up the webpage to the item that you are interested in. Please be sure to check the measurements carefully as our sizes vary in fit.
Q.Can I return or exchange purchased items on sale or from the Outlet Category?
As with any other online store, we cannot accept any returns or exchanges for items that were on Sale, or those sold via the ‘Outlet’ category.
Similarly, orders that have already been processed at standard full prices before they became available as a Sale or under the Outlet Category cannot be changed nor can any reimbursements be issued.
Q.Can I return my order to the VIP Store?
You must contact the firstname.lastname@example.org to have your return approved as there are certain procedures and restrictions.
If you order the wrong size, you can return the item; however you will need to pay for the shipping costs. You should always check our sizing charts to make sure the item will fit properly.
Should you receive a different item than the one you have purchased, you may be required to send it back to us at our cost; the correct product will be shipped to you free of charge. Kindly contact email@example.com and we will gladly assist you.
Please keep in mind that if an item is returned to us without the original order number included in the package and/or without authorization, we will not be able to credit back FPPs or send a replacement.
Q.Can Gift Certificate orders be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or returned?
All gift certificates (including any gift codes which are not redeemed) are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled, exchanged or returned following purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please ensure you carefully select and choose any Gift Certificate orders from the VIP Store.
Q.Can items be shipped to a P.O. Box address?
Orders cannot be sent to a P.O. Box address as someone must be available to receive the package.
Q.How can I check my order history?
- Log in to your PokerStars account.
- Click on the Cashier button.
- Click on the VIP Store button. A pop up window will come up.
- Click on Order History. A pop up window will appear with all the orders ever made
Q.I ordered items at the same time, but they did not come together. Why?
Some items are shipped from different locations and will arrive separately.
Q.What is the difference between VPPs and FPPs?
- VPPs determine your VIP level in the PokerStars VIP Club. They do not have any value and are purely a measurement to keep track of your qualification for monthly and annual VIP levels.
- Frequent Player Points (FPP) are the points you earn for playing our real money games, which can be redeemed for items in our VIP Store or for entry into the many tournaments that we offer. Please visit our Frequent Player Points page to learn more about how to earn FPP.
Q.Can I alter or cancel my order after I place it?
Yes. As long as the status of the order is 'New' you can go ahead and cancel it through the Cashier. If you need to alter your order, you will first need to cancel the order and place a new order.
Once your order is placed, you will be sent full details via an order confirmation email. Please check any details carefully. Then the order is processed for packing and shipping. Orders are processed on a daily to weekly basis, depending on the item.
Please note that orders can be processed as early as three hours after being placed. Once an order is processed, it can no longer be cancelled or altered.
Q.I requested a change in my order, but it was not changed. What happened?
Unless you receive a reply to your order change request, we cannot guarantee this change or cancellation has been made.
Q.I received a damaged product, what should I do?
Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and add the following details:
- Order number
- Item name
- Shipping company
- The problem with the item
- A photo of the item
Once we receive all the required information, we will proceed accordingly. Depending on the item, you may be requested to send it back to us.
Q.I would like to order a customized item. Where do I enter the text that I wish to be engraved on my product?
- Go to the Cashier window
- Click on VIP Store
- Customizable products
- Choose the item you are interested in
- Once you click on 'Buy this item' you will notice an 'Enter the text you would like to see on your item' field. This is where you insert the text of your choice. Please note format and field length may vary depending on item type.
Q.Can I return/exchange my item in person?
The Fulfillment Centre will not accept any walk in returns/exchanges. You must mail your order to the return address provided to you by the VIP Store Customer representative.
Once the product arrives in its original condition, a new one will be sent out to you or the FPPs will be credited in your PokerStars account, depending on the arrangement made.
Please do not call the warehouses directly; no information will be given out nor can you buy any items from the Fulfillment Centre.
All inquiries must be sent to email@example.com.
Q.I ordered merchandise from the store and the status of my order is still processed and not mailed. Why?
Not all of our distribution centers use the same method for dispatching orders. If you do not see your order status as mailed, it does not mean that it has not been shipped. For further inquiries regarding your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions that we have not covered please e-mail us at email@example.com.