Fast Online Poker Games
Zoom Heads-Up Tables Running Now!
Enjoy non-stop one-on-one action with Zoom heads-up tables. To register, head to the ‘Zoom’ tab in the PokerStars lobby. As with existing Zoom formats, all players in a Zoom heads-up game will face a new opponent each time they fold.
Zoom Ring Games and Tournaments: More poker, less time!
Zoom poker is the fast-paced ring game and tournament format where your opponents change every hand. This is because you play against a pool of players, instead of fixed opponents on one table. It’s the fastest poker game experience anywhere online, and you can try it at PokerStars now.
Here’s how it works:
- Fold, and you’ll immediately be moved to a new hand, at a new table.
- You can fold at any point when you are facing a bet. You can even click ‘Fast Fold’, which allows you to fold before it’s your turn to act.
- Watch the end of a hand play out by holding the CTRL key when you the click the Fold button
- Available across Hold’em, Omaha and Draw ring games and tournaments. You can even play for free!
- Find Zoom ring games under the ‘Zoom’ tab in the PokerStars lobby, and Zoom tournaments under the ‘Tourney’ tab.
- Play Zoom on the PokerStars Mobile app.
Zoom games are available to play now. Download the free PokerStars software if you haven’t already done so, and you’ll be ready to play in minutes. In the meantime, here’s Team PokerStars Pro Daniel Negreanu to show you more about how to play Zoom:
More on How Zoom Works:
- For ring games, choose your game and stake level in the Zoom lobby, located under the ‘Zoom’ tab. Click ‘Join Game’ to get started.
- You’ll be asked to choose your buy-in amount and the number of tables you would like to play. Zoom is much faster than our regular tables, so we recommend you start with just one. When you get more comfortable, you can join up to four Zoom tables at once.
- When you click OK, you will be randomly seated with a set of players from your chosen game. Your first hand will usually be from the big blind. For every subsequent hand you will be seated randomly.
- For Zoom tournaments, locate the tourney you want to play under the ‘Tourney’ tab, and register the same way as you would for a regular PokerStars tournament.
- Regardless of whether you play a Zoom ring game or tourney, if at any time you don’t want to play your hand, and you do not have an option to check, you can use the ‘Fast Fold’ button to fold instantly. If you clicked ‘Fast Fold’, or fold at any other point in the hand, you will instantly be dealt into a new hand, with new opponents. In a Zoom ring game, you are playing as part of a pool of players who have selected to play Zoom in that game and at those stakes. In a Zoom tournament, you are part of the group of players who registered for that event.
- Players are seated randomly for each hand, and the blinds are then set based on who at the table has been the big blind least often. This way, in the long run everyone pays the big blind the same percentage of the time.
- You can chose to stay at the table and watch the end of a hand, even after you fold, by holding the CTRL key when you the click the Fold button. If you use ‘Fast Fold’ however, you will be unable to remain on that table and watch the end of the hand (the ‘Fast Fold’ button is specifically there to move you quickly to another table).
- There are also options available to try different Zoom table animations. You can find these by clicking ‘Options’ > ‘Table Display Options’ > ‘Zoom Animation’.
PokerStars is always keen to improve game features by listening to your feedback. Therefore please let us know if you experience any issues while playing Zoom, or if you have any comments. Simply contact email@example.com with your feedback.