All players will find themselves in an all-in situation at some point, with all their chips at stake and no way to further influence the hand.
When there are community cards still to come, even a big favorite will get unlucky and lose the hand sometimes.
All-in Cash Out is a feature that gives eligible players who are all-in the option to collect the value of their hand without having to play the hand to its conclusion.
When an all-in situation occurs in a cash game and players’ hands are revealed (before the river and with no more action pending), we calculate each hand’s probability to win the pot and assign a cash out value to each hand, based on those probabilities.
Players in the all-in pot will be presented with the option to cash out their hand and receive the cash out amount, risk-free. If they decline, they will continue to contest the entire pot (and any side pots in which they are involved) as usual.
Once a player chooses to cash out they will no longer be eligible to contest any portion of the pot, and will receive the offered amount added to their stack immediately.
Players declining the cash out option will still need the best hand at showdown to win the pot, even if all their opponents have cashed out.
The cash out value offered is calculated per the formula below:
Hand value = (pot size - rake) x probability of winning
We apply a 2% cash out fee on value of your hand (not the entire pot), deducted prior to offering the cash out amount.
You can opt-out from the All-in Cash Out feature entirely via the 'Settings' menu.
Game: 0.5/1 No Limit Hold’em
Pot: 100 (rake 2.5)
Pre-flop, Player 1 has a pair of aces and a winning probability of 81.95%, while Player 2 has a pair of kings and a winning probability of 18.05%.
Player 1’s cash out value will be: (100 - 2.5) x 81.95% x 98% = 78.30
Player 2’s cash out value will be: (100 - 2.5) x 18.05% x 98% = 17.25
All-in Cash Out is offered in No Limit Hold’em, Pot Limit Omaha and 6+ No Limit Hold’em (where available), at both real and play money ring game tables. All-in Cash Out is available at all stakes.
All-in Cash Out is not available when the cashout value is less than $0.01/€0.01.