Platinum Pass Adventure: Daniel Negreanu
The PokerStars NL Players Championship is going to start off 2019 with a bang, and one of you will be going to take part and have a chance to win millions!
How exactly can you do that? Well, I want to know: Who Do You Play For? Tell me in a short video about a charity, cause, or foundation that is near and dear to your heart.
A panel of judges and I will go over all the video submissions, choose our favorite, and award them a Platinum Pass! If your video is chosen, you will go to the Atlantis in Bahamas and play for both yourself and the cause you care deeply about.""
If you are lucky enough to cash, or even win the tournament, you'll keep 50% of the prize for yourself and the other 50% will go to the cause you are playing for. You can make a huge difference for yourself and make the world a better place at the same time. So tell me...Who Do You Play For?
Who Do You Play For?
To win this Platinum Pass Adventure, create a video no longer than two minutes and 20 seconds (2:20) in which you introduce yourself to us, introduce the charity you want to play for at the PSPC, and tell us exactly why you support this great cause.
The link to your video must be shared on Twitter using the hashtag #DonateWithDaniel.
The links to the video and tweet must also be emailed to DonateWithDaniel@starsgroup.com with your name in the subject line, together with the following information from you in the email text:
- Country of origin
- Tell us who you are in 5 sentences
- Link to your video/tweet
- Website and official registration number of the charity
Submissions close on September 30th. On October 7th, I will present a new vlog with his top five finalists, explaining exactly why I have chosen each one. Then, on October 13th, I will release one final vlog announcing the winner of the Platinum Pass, with the other four finalist charities receiving $1,000 each.
For more on Daniel's history of giving, see the video below
Terms and Conditions
- General PSPC Terms & Conditions apply
- -- Players from Italy, France, Spain, Greece and Portugal are not eligible to participate
- Chosen charities need to be registered per their own local requirements and legislation, which differs by country. In the UK, for example, the rules are such that you must register with the charities commission. In the US, they have to register as a 501(C)(3) through local state office and are widely referred to as 'non-profit organisations.'
- Crowdfunding appeals and any organisations that are political, government-related, or religion-based are excluded from this promotion.