Platinum Pass Adventure: Jaime Staples
My #UltimateSweat journey gave me confidence that when I put my mind to something, I can achieve it. Now you can earn a Platinum Pass doing the same thing!
"I wish people could have their own UltimateSweat experience. Through embarking on my weight loss journey, I learned so much about how to live a healthier life. I also gained confidence that when I put my mind to something, I can achieve it.
"Thanks to PokerStars, all of you now have a chance to have your own ultimate sweat, and it doesn't just have to be about health.
"I have been given one Platinum Pass to the PokerStars Players Championship that I will give away to the community. That is a $25,000 buy-in to the Players Championship and Hotel and flight money, totaling $30,000 in value! Here is how it's going to work."
Your Own Ultimate Sweat
- Is there something you have always wanted to do? Maybe its lose some weight, or get stronger? Or maybe it's something not related to health at all. Perhaps learn to play the piano, or read a book a day. Figure out how that crazy Omaha game works and move up in the levels. Anything at all!
You can set your own challenge that you want to complete. When you have a challenge in mind, you must submit a video on twitter and over the email address email@example.com using the hashtag #myultimatesweat describing your challenge, your plan for how to accomplish it, what benchmarks you will be measuring, and when people can expect to get updates from you. The date for submissions opening is July 1st and you will have until July 15th to get your video in.
- Once you have submitted your challenge, you will be entered into the pool of submissions. Only entrants before July 15th will be qualified to compete. Next step is starting to execute on that goal. Here are the criteria that you will be judged on for this competition:
Personality and Creativity: 1-5
Frequency of Updates: 1-5
Level of Difficulty: 1-5
Goal Achievement: 1-10
- Update update update! It's important that at least weekly you update me, the rest of the panel (more on that later) and the people following along on how your progress is going. We will officially be collecting these updates on Twitter using the hashtag #myultimatesweat, but feel free to share them on other platforms -- Youtube, Instagram, Twitch, Facebook, Snapchat, a blog, etc. Make sure to let us know where we can follow along!
- It's October 8th and the deadline is here. The challenge is over and it's time to collect your results and let people know how you did. Record a 90 second or less video summing up the process, and your results. What was the experience like? What did you learn and where do you go from here? You must submit your final video update by October 15th.
- In the next two days (by October 17th), I will select five finalists. This will be a hard choice but I will choose the five I think that deserve to go to the panel vote to crown a winner.
- Once we have the final five, the videos will be submitted to a panel of judges including: Matt Staples, Chris Staples, Mike Vacanti, Bill Perkins, Jeff Gross, Mike Mcdonald, Lex Veldhuis, Kevin Martin and Myself. They will have until 21st October to review your challenge, and submit a score on the criteria listed above. Once the votes are tallied, we will announce a winner on October 21st. In the event of a tie, there will be a second vote with a simple winner tally. If you get five or more votes in that instance, you will win.
- You win! You are on the way to the Bahamas for the PokerStars Players Championship January 6th-10th. I will be actively doing my best to prepare you for this event. Coaching online as well as at the event before game day is what you can expect. You could turn this competition into a multi-million dollar score!
- General PSPC Terms & Conditions apply
-- Players from France, Spain, Greece and Portugal are not eligible to participate
"So that's it. I am so excited to see what all of you can come up with. I'm hoping your Ultimate Sweat is as beneficial to your life as it has been to mine, and best of luck on your road to the PSPC.