What is Twitch?
Watch at homeLive webcams mean you see every emotion, every bluff and more in real-time. It’s online poker as you’ve never seen it before, with nowhere to hide.
Be part of the showDon’t just watch, get involved. Join the community by asking questions, chatting to other viewers and mashing the emote button. If you don’t know, you soon will.
Holecards for allThere’s no guessing here. Play along at home with your favourite streamers and watch how the pros do it….or laugh at them getting it spectacularly wrong. It’s up to you.
Meet the PokerStars Team
Jason ‘jcarver’ Somerville
- Mixed game evangelist
- Robotic bird enthusiast
- Lifelong dirty basement dweller
Lex ‘LexVeldhuis’ Veldhuis
- The most popular poker streamer in the world
- Parental warning: Next level sh*t guaranteed
- Loves sports and videogames
Jaime ‘PokerStaples’ Staples
- One of the first poker streamers ever
- Chasing the dream of winning at high stakes
- Eater of salads and helper for new streamers
Ben ‘Spraggy’ Spragg
- Once chopped the Big $11 on a Sunday
- The Batman to Fintan Hand’s Robin
- Described as the greatest living twitch streamer of all time ever (by his mum)
Fintan ‘easywithaces’ Hand
- One part of the 'Fintan and Spraggy show' AKA the power couple of Twitch poker
- Follow a man on his dream: the first Irishman to pronounce the 'th' sound correctly
- Won Champions League with Rochdale in Football Manager 2012
Felix ‘xflixx’ Schneiders
- Student of poker & life, who likes eating potatoes
- The GRND is strong with this one
- Warning: has dealer reads & will put songs in your head
Randy ‘nanonoko’ Lew
- Has played over 13 million hands of poker
- Known for playing 24 tables of poker at once
- Accident prone…your one-stop place for laughter
Mikhail ‘innerpsy’ Shalamov
- Plays the highest stakes cash games on Twitch
- Family man in real life, aggro maniac at the tables!
- Loves his wife, kids, basketball and smashing tables with his fists
Kevin ‘kevinmartin987’ Martin
- Big Brother Canada winner, who thinks that spring rolls are healthy
- Usually finds a way to bluff it off
- 0.7 Kill/Death ratio in Fortnite