It’s showtime. Take on Challenges to get your hands on extra cash prizes and New Year Series tickets. All you need to do is head to the tables.
The Broadway Challenge hits the stage from December 15-January 11.
Here’s how it works:
• Opt-in via your ‘Challenges Window’. You only need to do this once. You’ll get a Chest straight away which will unlock one card in your grid.
• Earn 2.5 redemption points and you’ll receive a Chest which will unlock a card in your grid. You can receive up to one card each day by completing this Challenge. You earn 5 redemption points for every $1 you pay in rake or fees across all tournaments and cash games.
• Reveal Four of a Kind (one column in your grid) and you’ll get a Chest containing $4 in cash.
• Achieve a Royal Flush (one row in your grid) and you’ll get a Chest with a New Year Series ticket inside, worth either $2.20 or $5.50.
• Finish the entire grid and… you’ve guessed it. You’ll get another Chest containing your final $10 cash prize.
The stage is set. Here’s your chance to score up to 10 extra prizes. Strut your stuff and get involved.
What is being offered
The Broadway Challenge is a grid broken down into 20 cards pieces, divided by 5 rows (Royal Flush) and 4 columns (Four of a Kind).
Players who take part in the Broadway Challenge during the offer period, as specified below, can win cash rewards and New Year Series tournament tickets upon completion of each grid row, grid column and the entire Broadway grid. Rewards are specified below.
When is the offer being conducted
This offer runs from 06:00 ET on December 15 until 23:59 ET on January 11.
Who is eligible to take part and how can you qualify
The offer is only available to invited players. To participate in the offer and have the progress measured, players must opt-in via the Challenges Window and then collect cards by completing mini challenges, as specified in the Challenges Window. For completing mini challenges, players will collect cards that represent grid pieces and will count towards forming a poker hand, i.e. completing a grid column (Four of a Kind) or a grid row (Royal Flush).
Players will have until January 11 to collect the required cards and complete all 20 pieces of the Broadway Challenge.
Wagering requirements and limitations by type of game
Full details about wagering requirements for each mini challenge can be found in the Challenges Window.
Claiming and redeeming the offer
Players will receive a reward immediately upon completion of each grid row, grid column and the entire Broadway grid, as specified below:
Row (Royal Flush)
New Year Series ticket
New Year Series ticket
Column (Four of a Kind)
Entire grid (20 cards)
All rewards will be credited inside a Chest. Players will need to open the Chests to claim their rewards.
Cash rewards don't carry any wagering requirements and can be used in any games but cannot be assigned or transferred.
Tickets issued as part of this offer can be used to register and play New Year Series tournaments with buy-ins corresponding to the value of the ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, T-Money or other tickets.
Tournament tickets won will expire 7 days after issue. They will hold no value once expired and will not be compensated.
Unopened Chests will expire 7 days after being credited.
What else do you need to know
Players can track their progress towards completion of the challenge in their Challenges Window.
Challenge extensions are not allowed. Any cards earned that did not result in Challenge completion will be lost after the offer period has ended.
See here for general promotional Terms & Conditions.