Multi-Currency Accounts and Games
Thinking of Adding a Second Currency?
Before adding a second currency to your Stars Account, please read the following pages:
- Currency FAQ: Our Frequently Asked Questions page answers some common multi-currency questions and explains how to use the multi-currency cashier.
- Terms of Service: The Terms of Service explicitly prohibits the use of the Multi-Currency features for currency trading or speculation.
Looking For More Information?
- Deposits and Cashouts
Learn how to deposit and cash out.
- Rake in Multi-Currency Games
Visit this page for the complete rake schedule.
- Earning VPP in Multi-Currency Games
Visit this page for a full explanation.
- Multi-Table Tournament Leaderboard
Tournaments with a non-US Dollar buy-in are eligible for the TLB – the buy-in is converted to US Dollars using the current exchange rate when the tournament begins, and the resulting value used in the TLB points calculation. Visit this page for more details.
Multi-Currency Accounts and Games FAQ
We offer games in a variety of currencies, to suit our players from around the world. We also offer the ability to keep money in more than one currency at the same time, so that players can manage their money as they see fit, and don’t have to lose out when exchange rates fluctuate.
Below you will find answers to common multi-currency questions.