The 2021 Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP) starts on Sunday, April 4 and runs through April 28, with $100 million guaranteed*. Read on for the full schedule and details.
The full schedule for the 2021 Spring Championship of Online Poker 2021 (SCOOP) is now available in all its glorious detail.
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE FULL SCOOP 2021 SCHEDULE
Below you’ll find every ounce of detail you need to plan your campaign in what is set to become a record breaking 13th year in more ways than one.
- The $100 million guarantee will make this one of the biggest ever SCOOP series.
- The combined prize money awarded during the history of SCOOP will top $1 BILLION.
- The massive 102 event schedule means 306 individual SCOOP tournaments to contest.
You can find the full schedule for SCOOP 2021 by scrolling below, with some of the following making up this year’s highlights.
Six Main Events
Each of the 102 events will feature three tournaments, played with low, medium, and high buy-ins as always.
The biggest of those will be the six Main Events, in hold’em and Omaha. The two largest each have guarantees of $5 million.
- $5 million Gtd – $10,300 No Limit Hold’em (8-Max) Main Event High
- $5 million Gtd – $1,050 No Limit Hold’em (8-Max) Main Event Medium
- $3 million Gtd – $109 No Limit Hold’em (8-Max) Main Event Low
- $1.25 million Gtd – $10,300 Pot Limit Omaha (6-Max) Main Event Large
- $750,000 Gtd – $1,050 Pot Limit Omaha (6-Max) Main Event Medium
- $350,000 Gtd – $109 Pot Limit Omaha (6-Max) Main Event Low
(The smallest event will be a $10,000 guaranteed Badugi tournament.)
FULL SCOOP RESULTS | SCOOP YEAR-BY-YEAR | MULTIPLE CHAMPIONS
OFFICIAL SCOOP PAGE | ALL BLOG REPORTS
DOWNLOAD POKERSTARS AND PLAY!
A first look at the schedule highlights
Varied buy-ins ensures there are events suited to every level of player, and every bankroll. The smallest entry is just $2.20, while the biggest is an eye-watering $25,000 buy-in Super High Roller.
The 306-tournament schedule is weighted heavily towards hold’em — 225 tournaments, to be exact. But there are plenty of alternatives.
That includes 45 Omaha tournaments, as well as six in 8-Game and Stud, and three each in 5-Card Draw, Hold’em/Omaha, Razz, Single and Triple Draw…and of course Badugi.
There’s plenty for Turbo fans too with 47 high speed events on the schedule. The same goes for players who prefer 6-Max, with 72 short-handed events planned. And if Knock Out tournaments are your thing there are 115 of those.
With the series lasting almost all of April, each day will be a big one. They’ll be at least $1.7 million guaranteed each day, and at least nine tournaments to be played.
Except on Fridays, when the series will take a break, allowing players to get some R&R.
And those are the quiet days.
The numbers get (very) big
On its seven busiest days, SCOOP 2021 will offer 18 tournaments, with millions to be won.
And while we’re talking biggest…which day tops things with prize money?
Not surprisingly that’s Sunday April 25. That’s when all SIX Main Events get started. The 15 tournaments that day add up to more than $19 million guaranteed.
You can scroll down to read the full schedule. But before you do there’s one more thing to highlight.
PokerStars has added $1.6 million in value through giveaways and routes to qualify:
- SCOOP Leader boards: $100,000 in cash prizes across four leader boards (Low, Medium, High, and Overall), plus trophies for the winner of each and the Player of the Series. You’ll earn leader board points every time you play a SCOOP event, and more based on their finishing position.
- SCOOP Ticket Machine: A massive $1.5 million in SCOOP tickets will be given away in the SCOOP Ticket Machine from March 28. Gain entry to daily draws simple by playing SCOOP events for a chance to win.
- SCOOP Fast Track: You can qualify for the $5 million guarantee Main Event-High and other SCOOP Main Events through the Fast Track for just $1. The Fast Track has four steps with four different tournaments to compete in. You can buy-in at any step, but Main Event tickets will always be awarded at Step 4.
- Spin & Go’s: What PokerStars series would be complete without them? Win SCOOP tickets around the clock in $4 and $22 Spin & Go’s.
That’s in addition to the usual non-stop schedule of satellite events into every SCOOP event.
You can get started on those right away by checking out the PokerStars tournament lobby. Or you can right after you check out the fully searchable SCOOP 2021 schedule below.
* A previous version of this article said the $100 million guarantee was the biggest error. Then we realised our maths was ever so slightly out. Anyway, $100 million. That’s still very big.