PokerStars Software – New Features
The PokerStars software gives you the best poker playing experience available anywhere online. From intuitive features for basic game play to sophisticated functionality for advanced users, we are continuously updating and enhancing the poker software so you can get the most out of your game.
Check below for the latest software news and updates, and try out the newest features when you play poker.
- Spin & Go tournaments launched via Play Now will now tile/cascade properly.
- Fix for a crash occurring when changing time zones.
- Performance improvements for tournament lobbies. Reduced animation lag on tables when lobbies are open.
- Major performance improvement for Mac players who stack many tables.
- Fix for an issue where turning on multiple filters in favorites could show games not in either filter.
- Fix for the many PokerStarsBR.exe processes in the task manager - this will be a big performance improvement for some players with low amounts of RAM.
- Sports betting has been added to various regions where legally available.
- Many other smaller bug fixes/improvements.
February & March 2015
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
- We are finalizing the launch of PokerStars 7 and retiring the previous PokerStars client. We hope to fully complete this process over the coming months.
- PokerStars 7 is the next generation of poker clients; it is fully customizable, simple to use, and contains many improvements to the new player experience. However, for fans of our previous client, all is not lost; PokerStars 7 can be customized to look and feel like PokerStars 6. For more information, visit the PokerStars 7 section, or email our support team.
- PokerStars Casino games are also now available in eligible countries, giving players the chance to enjoy exciting games like Roulette and Blackjack, with more games to come in the near future.